• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 Trailer

what?another film about the end of the world?????
how many are they going to make?????
and why?????
what is it with this guy, Emmerich??the end of days is his favourite subject???

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
what?another film about the end of the world?????
how many are they going to make?????
and why?????

Well the end of the world is supposebly gonna happen in December 2012. So they made this to exploit that lie. Interesting concept though! I'm sure I'll watch it. I for one love "end of the world" movies. Though they NEVER end with the end of the world :(

This guy directed Independence day and The Day After Tomorrow. Both were excellent films IMO. So I'm sure this one will rock. At least for me! Thats all I need to know

Seems like a kickass movie and John Cusack rarely disappoints, will be definitely seeing this one.

btw Legzman, did you see the movie Knowing ?

I'm pretty sure the whole Mayan 2012 thing was never about the end of the world.

It's just supposed to be the beginning of a new age.

Or some hippy shit like that.

:cool:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Legzman, did you see the movie Knowing ?

no, whats it about? Is it any good?

I'm pretty sure the whole Mayan 2012 thing was never about the end of the world.

It's just supposed to be the beginning of a new age.

Or some hippy shit like that.

:cool:

Figures it would be some disappointing ass shit like that! :1orglaugh

Havent seen it yet.

Just to go off topic a little the last good film with just a year as its title was "1984".

Mayan time_t overflow?! Base 60/360 just ain't enough?

I guess I'll call 12/21/12 the "Mayan time_t overflow," and that's what they get for using base 60/360! Stupid, short-sighted Mayans!

No, wait! I guess it was aliens. Yeah, that's it!

I guess I had better get started on my screen play for 2038. January 19th, 3:14am -- 3:14 ~ 3:14 -- that's Pi! So maybe this could be 2012 II: Revenge of the Mayan Pi! Hmmm, 3:14:07 that's almost equal to 3.1415 which is now 5 significant digits!

And unlike Hollywood, which is only giving themselves 4 years by choosing 2012, I'm going to have 28 years for my 2038 movie! Hmmmmooooowhhhoooohhoooohhhaaahhhhaaaahhh!!!

Seriously now, epoch-end is nothing new. But leave it to Hollywood! ;)

They better have a good explanation on how the oceans rise over 30,000 ft above sea level.
I think they tapped Al Gore for that one. Don't know if the critics and viewers will go for it, but it's a shoe-in for at least some sort of award. ;)