• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bill O' Brien faced the bigger challenge, but Kelly is certainly a deserving winner. Bill Snyder only got two votes but I wouldn't have had a problem with him winning either.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Florida is catching a bad one right now.

Tim Tebow cries.

aesopRock

Closed Account
Florida got rolled up and smoked. The game could have been much worse than the final score, and it was never close. I am looking forward to watching Oregon and KSU. Notre Dame will win over all, by the way.

Florida got rolled up and smoked. The game could have been much worse than the final score, and it was never close. I am looking forward to watching Oregon and KSU. Notre Dame will win over all, by the way.

if they beat bama they better bring it. because bama wont help them...dont leave nothing they may need it in the 4qtr

ND is the underdog but anything can happen, like with most big games there's always something I'd be surprised to see happen, often just as simple as something with the final score. In this game, I can't see ND winning big nor putting up a lot of points doing it. I think this has to and will be a defensive battle for the game to be close and entertaining because while I thought the same about 'Bama vs. Georgia, at least Georgia has proved they can score too.

yep..that team that miss beat down today..is the same team that it took ND overtime to beat..the same team that cinn beat down bad the 2nd game of the season. bama by 3 touchdowns.........at least........

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
yep..that team that miss beat down today..is the same team that it took ND overtime to beat..the same team that cinn beat down bad the 2nd game of the season. bama by 3 touchdowns.........at least........

I think you are right.I have a question for you.What did Texas A&M do that no other team did not do?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I told all you Fuckers the Irish are "The great Pretenders" :horse:

Status
Not open for further replies.