• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
i have a better one..how bout the undefeated vs the team that just will not go away

With all the history of 'The Catholics vs' headlines in the past years with Miami and Florida State you'd go with that?

Happy to see Johnny Manziel make history and win the Heisman Trophy Award. :thumbsup:

Johnny Manziel they picked the right one this year. i dont care if hes in the 8th grade...hes the best i seen all year very few qb you see in your lifetime will ever have the mobility and the arm to get the job done. lot of good qb that can scramble...problem is...when they start moving around their accuracy changes. even in the NFL. he can throw just as good running wide open as he can in the pocket. we are seeing a star born. IF he dont get hurt

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
'Bama wins another. Nicky Satan has a month to prepare...he could roll back an alien invasion. (This from an LSU alum).

bama has the same respect for lsu..the only reason i was worried about georgia was the lesson they got from that lsu offense last year in the sec title match. lsu took their ass to school in that game...georgia returned 10 of that same group this year. i dont think you can hurt bama running this year...the weakness i seen in bama is against the pass. out of the team that beat bama..and the one that almost did had 2 of the best qb in the ncaa. a average qb is not going to get you by. i said before,during and after he beat bama...johnny is the best i seen coming out of college...well i say coming out...hell he is a freshman in years. if he dont get hurt and we all live...we will see him do some stuff!

Last edited:
ok i am playing the bowl thing this year...i am way out of my game here....i feel like i am on skates (i cant skate ) but i will be posting my picks...and keeping up with them.....before each game. if that is ok with you guys....i will play right and wont cheat...(unless it gets close then i may need to pull the o cheataroo) lol no i will play fair ( holds hand up on bama s honor ) be ready for a fight till jan DERK!

ok i am playing the bowl thing this year...

Excellent!!! :glugglug:

Don't forget to get your picks in by tomorrow (Saturday) morning!
If someone gets busy or forgets I'll allow late entries until Monday or Tuesday, but the late entrants have to forfeit any games that have been played up until then.

Did not make any picks for the challenge this year and looking at the first two games I'm glad I did not

Sky if you want to you can still make your picks for the rest of the games. You just have to forfeit the first two. But noon December 20th is the absolute deadline. After that no late entries.

As Dirk noted elsewhere, the last 1:45 of the New Mexico Bowl was completely insane.

Great day for Arizona U. Their basketball team also pulled out a near miracle win over #2 ranked Florida.

As Dirk noted elsewhere, the last 1:45 of the New Mexico Bowl was completely insane.

Great day for Arizona U. Their basketball team also pulled out a near miracle win over #2 ranked Florida.

I believe Jagger drugged the entire team with 1:43 left to go so that he could take an early lead over me in the Bowl Challenge thread.

Don't put it past him. He's a resourceful little fucker...

JAGGER where have you been all year? its a wonder me and derk hasnt already nuked each other without a referee. welcome here...back...home. however you see it. :D

I believe Jagger drugged the entire team with 1:43 left to go so that he could take an early lead over me in the Bowl Challenge thread.

i watched the replay 2 times...and i am stll amazed at how Nevada found a way to lose (i would have won..if i had the nine points) damn pistol match..............lol

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

I wouldn't put it past him at all.
As a matter of fact I had the same thought...

I dunno about that but they sure played like they were on drugs. Literally watched while AZ simply took the game away from them. The whole Nevada team looked absolutely stunned....and justifiably so. However, I'm not quite that resourceful....

JAGGER where have you been all year? its a wonder me and derk hasnt already nuked each other without a referee. welcome here...back...home. however you see it. :D

You don't wanna know, smoke-meister. In all candor, since Texas, Missouri and Miami were all quite mediocre this year I think I picked a goood year for a sabbatical. I'm back to reclaim my crown now though so that's all that matters. :D

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I still like my Catholics vs. Rednecks more! :D
Catholics-vs-Cousins-Notre-Dame-Alabama-shirt.jpg

Reactions: BCT
Brian Kelly, coach of the year.

I know I'm biased, but I believe this is a well deserved award. And listening to this guy talk is really refreshing. He's the opposite of what the turd Charlie Weis was. Not cocky, not arrogant, not self absorbed. This guy acknowledges his skill, and then puts success off on his staff and players. Very classy.

:clap:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/irishs-kelly-selected-coach-185006681--ncaaf.html

Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly was named college football coach of the year by the Associated Press on Wednesday.

Kelly, who led to the Irish to an undefeated regular season and a BCS championship-game berth, received 25 votes. Penn State's Bill O'Brien was second with 14 votes.

Rounding out the voting were Stanford's David Shaw with four, Texas A&M's Kevin Sumlin with three, Kansas State's Bill Snyder with two and Alabama's Nick Saban with one.

"When you're talking about the coach of the year, there's so many things that go into it," Kelly said, according to reports. "I know it's an individual award and it goes to one guy, but the feelings that I get from it is you're building the right staff, that you've got the right players and to me that is a validation of the program. That you put together the right business plan."

In his third season in South Bend, Kelly has led Notre Dame to its first BCS championship game and its first shot at a national title since 1988.

Status
Not open for further replies.