• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★2011 Moderator Search! Ever dream of being a mod? Deadline is Jan 24th!★

Re: ★2011 Moderator Search! Ever dream of being a mod? Look inside!★

So this is why it seemed like Greg and I were the only ones working around here...

Why has Greg suddenly left, did you push him out :mad:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Why has Greg suddenly left, did you push him out :mad:
He couldn't stand not showcasing his ridiculously enormous rep power.

Also he knew that I would eventually somehow convince him to move my ask me thread back to the talk section, so he resigned his position to prevent that from happening. Now I'm going to have to use my mind control on plasma.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Peace out, brothers

Moderating is a job that means you see all sides and try and manage to make them come together.

It is not about a power trip

I think those of you who feel like, 'Hey, I will apply for the job and kick some serious ass'...

... they got it all wrong

Peace out, brothers

Moderating is a job that means you see all sides and try and manage to make them come together.

I think those of you who feel like, 'Hey, I will apply for the job and kick some serious ass'...

A couple of the current mods would do well to read the above!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Now I'm going to have to use my mind control on plasma.

How do you know Greg was the one who moved it? ;)

Peace out, brothers

That was a very intelligent post, Subadupafly... But I feel you do not have enough respect for our power.

:ban2:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Fixed! :tongue:
I KNEW someone would do that.
I considered an addendum predicting that, but I knew nobody would do that if I added that addendum.
Since you're a mod you can tell me why I can't see or access a thread I created in an attempt to have Plasma killed... please?
Peace out, brothers

Yep. Like politics. Shouldn't be allowed to have the power if you want it that bad.
They breed like rats to, just saying :dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Alrighty, the deadline is Monday for anyone wanting to put their app in who hasn't already!

Alrighty, the deadline is Monday for anyone wanting to put their app in who hasn't already!

can u confirm u have received from me / sent Monday //

Peace out, brothers

Well that is the problem with picking a mod this way. Most who apply won't be any good.

To pick a mod you should actually research them. See if they have friends on the board they could be biased too. If they post with respect to all fellow board members. You should review your mods at timed intervals to see if they are still doing there job as should be. Also see if they are applying the boards rules as they stand. Most of all a mod should be selected in private between the runners of the board and fellow mods. Not on a thread asking for them.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Well that is the problem with picking a mod this way. Most who apply won't be any good.

To pick a mod you should actually research them. See if they have friends on the board they could be biased too. If they post with respect to all fellow board members. You should review your mods at timed intervals to see if they are still doing there job as should be. Also see if they are applying the boards rules as they stand. Most of all a mod should be selected in private between the runners of the board and fellow mods. Not on a thread asking for them.

I believe that Petra covered this in her original post when she said:

1. A $250 non-refundable application fee must accompany all applications through Pay Pal.

2. Conflict resolutions will be be determined by rock-paper-scissors.

3. It is the responsibility of each moderator to set up an account to have a lightly toasted corn muffin waiting for her when she arrives at work on a rotation basis.

4. Coffee light no sugar.

5. An electronic device is to be worn at all times for monitoring and light punishment.

6. Conference discussions will begin at 10:00AM each morning to discuss issues and tell her she doesn't look fat in the pants she is wearing today.

7. All Cell phones and recording devices must be disabled when entering the building.

BobJustBob.

No need to worry, Petra is a consummate professional when it comes to picking new moderators. She puts the names of all the applicants in a brown paper bag, and then has her parakeet pull 3 or 4 names from the bag. The lucky ones whose names were drawn are then taught the secret handshake and given a copy of The Book of Life, and the hazing begins. I assure you that a moderator search is handled with utmost professionalism.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

No need to worry, Petra is a consummate professional when it comes to picking new moderators. She puts the names of all the applicants in a brown paper bag, and then has her parakeet pull 3 or 4 names from the bag. The lucky ones whose names were drawn are then taught the secret handshake and given a copy of The Book of Life, and the hazing begins. I assure you that a moderator search is handled with utmost professionalism.

Just fuckin great...now I'm going to have to look for a 5th mod because I just had to shoot you for telling the great secrets of the mod search.