• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2 Months into Her 1st Term, Ilhan Omar’s Constituents Already Talking About Primarying Her

I direct you to a recent post I made, Maddow is meticiulous in her research, as opposed to trust fund baby Carlson, whose lawyer argued in court that,"(a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true." The fuck outta here with your wishful thinking and false equivalency. "Or not." You can choose to stay willfully misinformed.

So much for respectful discussion.

Comparing Carlson to Maddow is a false equivalency. I picked her because she is educated and while she is a propagandist, as I said, it is often well done.

I would compare her to Levine.

You may not like something. That doesn’t mean it isn’t of value.

The outrage I think I’m seeing isn’t in jest. That comes from feelings. I do not intend to hurt your feelings in any way. If you choose to be offended on your own, that is your choice.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You may as well compare Maddow to Jiminy Cricket, outside of the fringe right no one know or cares who Mark Levine is. And no, Maddow is not a propagandist, she biased to the left, but she doesn't lie, Mongo had an excellent post on the difference in post #58. If you percieve my refuting your fallacious posts as having hurt feelings, you are mistaken.

You may as well compare Maddow to Jiminy Cricket, outside of the fringe right no one know or cares who Mark Levine is. And no, Maddow is not a propagandist, she biased to the left, but she doesn't lie, Mongo had an excellent post on the difference in post #58. If you percieve my refuting your fallacious posts as having hurt feelings, you are mistaken.

It wasn’t your refute, it was your outrage. It also comes through in this last post. You dismiss what you don’t like or know and call my stance “fallacious”.

As Neil deGrass Tyson might say, facts are true whether you believe in them or not.

I don’t think we will hit common ground. I’ll still try to understand left, right, and center.

xfire

It wasn’t your refute, it was your outrage. It also comes through in this last post. You dismiss what you don’t like or know and call my stance “fallacious”.

As Neil deGrass Tyson might say, facts are true whether you believe in them or not.

I don’t think we will hit common ground. I’ll still try to understand left, right, and center.

I like typing in large font, that doesn't make me outraged.

Queen Bogs

Banned
So much for respectful discussion.

Comparing Carlson to Maddow is a false equivalency. I picked her because she is educated and while she is a propagandist, as I said, it is often well done.

I would compare her to Levine.

You may not like something. That doesn’t mean it isn’t of value.

The outrage I think I’m seeing isn’t in jest. That comes from feelings. I do not intend to hurt your feelings in any way. If you choose to be offended on your own, that is your choice.

I find Maddow and Carlson to be quite similar, actually, with their opinion shows (they're not Brokaw, Murrow, Cronkite, etc, so there shouldn't be that standard held to them - they do current events opinion and discussion, not solely reporting unfiltered news, so of course they're biased). Carlson used to be more of a square. Coming out of his shell, while liberating for him, and career-boosting, has made him one of those people that people love to hate. Ann Coulter 😄 He's a bit of a schlocky propagandist showman to be sure, and my greatest criticism of Maddow is that she seems to me to have begun to do more of his style of exhortation - and to me, that's what it is: they're position coaches, and they see themselves as charged with the responsibility of getting you ready for next week's opponent, as it were. They're both very smart, I wouldn't take that from either of them - Maddow used to have a more high brow, intellectual appeal. But party propagandists. Coaching the faithful. No doubt.

I find Maddow and Carlson to be quite similar

I watch both quite a lot. There's at least one very big difference, from an academic standpoint, and that is that Maddow backs up her statements and claims with evidence. She will often define a concept, using abstract terms or historical comparisons, and then show how it applies to some current event. Laws, legal documents, publications and people are often quoted and referenced appropriately.
Carlson doesn't bother with that much. He tells you that whoever we're hating today did this because they hate America/freedom/the constitution, or just because they're stupid. He tells you that everything you hold dear is in danger (granted, Rachel does that quite a lot lately too, but only because American democracy is in fact, under serious threat right now).

Maddow present clear, logical, rational arguments, based in historical fact. Carlson tells you what (may or may not have) happened, why it happened, and what you should think about it. Also, Maddow has a PhD in political science from the university of Oxford and was a Rhodes scholar, Carlson has a BA in history from trinity college.

The thing that drives me nuts about Carlson is the dumb look on his face while he listens to his guest. It’s schtick, but it’s like he is trying to imitate a puppy dog.

To your point on Maddow, it shows. Levin and Coulter have JDs. So does someone else that infuriates some people, McEnany.

Re: Maddow, Levin, and Carlson they aren’t attempting presenting unbiased facts because they aren’t the news. They don’t try to be. I agree with Queen’s point on this.

Last edited:

xfire

Having a JD isn't particularly compelling, Carlson "argues" as well as any lawyer. What's infuriating about Carlson is that he lies. Maddow doesn't lie. Huge fucking difference.

georges

Staff member
Omar calls for ‘Dismantling’ police one day after cops ambushed – says Biden will be ‘responsive’ to Idea
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/oma...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Minnesota Democrat Rep. blasts Ilhan Omar: ‘She Doesn’t Belong In Our Party’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/min...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Campaign aide for Republican running against Rep. Ilhan Omar fatally shot
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cam...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

georges

Staff member
Well as one could expect Ilhan Omar was a deliberate fraud because of ballot harvesting. First the Minneapolis Police Department was investigating Project Veritas claims of voter fraud
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/28/...spid=huZq_OlEAhGNSl8tQpVfmSmIvGjiEJZmWLdQk8h2

Then Trump called for ‘review’ of Ilhan Omar following report of alleged ‘ballot harvesting’ in Minnesota
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tru...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

Now, Trump wants probe into alleged ballot harvesting by Rep. Omar Backers in Minnesota
https://www.newsmax.com/us/trump-re...=DM150241_09282020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502zo493n

Second Video with Major Ilhan Omar voter fraud allegations released as Minneapolis Police investigate
https://www.westernjournal.com/vide...f_campaign=dailypm&ff_content=western-journal

That doesn't sound good for Ilhan Omar, let's see what will happen next

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The announcement comes following allegations from Project Veritas that claim the Ward 6 city council special election race was the victim of both ballot harvesting and a pay-for-play type scheme where voters were allegedly paid in cash for their ballots.
That is very reminiscent of THIS shameless bribing:
https://www.ktsm.com/news/border-re...es-to-entice-south-texans-to-fill-out-census/

They want to make sure they get every last ILLEGAL to fill out the census.
This way they can get more money to build bigger, better, fancier Sanctuary Cities.
I know this kind of shameless bribing shit is common in Mexico ... but, HERE? :eek: 🤬

That's why the Left wants to defund the Police, georges ... so that it's easier to get away with these shameless frauds.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Unfortunately, georges, the reality is 99% certain that any attempt to really investigate and get deep down into the nitty gritty send people to prison DIRT will be met with a by the numbers BLOCK from an Obama federal judge.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
That is very reminiscent of THIS shameless bribing:
https://www.ktsm.com/news/border-re...es-to-entice-south-texans-to-fill-out-census/

They want to make sure they get every last ILLEGAL to fill out the census.
This way they can get more money to build bigger, better, fancier Sanctuary Cities.
I know this kind of shameless bribing shit is common in Mexico ... but, HERE? :eek: 🤬

That's why the Left wants to defund the Police, georges ... so that it's easier to get away with these shameless frauds.
I thought the purpose of the Census was to count all the people living here, not just the citizens? Citizens, Resident Aliens, Temporary guest workers, students, Illegals', everyone. Unless I misread the Constitution?

I thought the purpose of the Census was to count all the people living here, not just the citizens? Citizens, Resident Aliens, Temporary guest workers, students, Illegals', everyone. Unless I misread the Constitution?

The constitution is not for reading, silly! It's for right wingers to scream about as justification for whatever violation of inalienable rights they're pushing at the moment!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

I cheated to get the precise language. It reads "counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxes "

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
So Indians are not Citizens in the Constitution? Silly Geese want to know.
They weren't citizens until 1924 since the 14th Amendment still excluded them.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I am not even going to get into my thoughts on that. I KNOW we won't agree.