• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1st date, 65k texts follows

An Arizona woman accused of sending 65,000 text messages to a man she met online said she thought that she'd met her "soulmate." Paradise Valley police arrested Jacqueline Ades, 31, Tuesday on suspicion of stalking and harassing a man she met online, according to Maricopa County court documents. Court records say Ades, 31, of Phoenix, visited the man's home and office while flooding his phone with threatening text messages. She began stalking the man last summer shortly after meeting him through a dating website, according to the documents, which were submitted to the court by police. "I felt like I met my soulmate and I thought we would just do what everybody else did and we would get married and everything would be fine," Ades told reporters.

Ades is suspected of sending the man around 65,000 text messages and sometimes 500 in a single day, court documents show.

When a reporter asked whether Ades recognized that sending thousands of text messages seemed threatening, Ades responded that love is "not perfect," KPHO-TV reported.

"I love him," she said.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/601217002

Damn. 500 texts a day...

I was dating a chick for about 2 weeks and one night decided to go out with my buddies after work. I had at the time a phone considered a state of the art cellphone called a Motorola Star Tac. It registered how many missed calls I would receive from a certain number. I had left the phone in my buddies car and about 6 hours later when I got back to his car I noticed 37 missed calls from her. 37 in 5 or 6 hours. She had left 5 voice mails, each one getting a little cooler and frantic.

I broke up with her the next day.

Sounds familiar with one ex of mine. She had called me 20 some odd times and text me around 17 times all before my first break (roughly first 2hrs) on my first day ever in nursing field. :eek:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It all depends. How big were her tits? Crazy chick with big tits you can hold onto till you find a new crazy chick with big tits.

(How many times have I've said big tits. I meant to say big boobies. Sorry folks.