• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

12 Obsolete Technologies Americans Still Use

Dirk, you just love watching me take Popeye's forearm up my ass.

1. I am not important enough to be reached away from my house. I like it that way. I tell people that want my cell to not bother calling it unless I an on the road and going to meet up with them. If you are sick then call a doctor. If you want me to work then give me the grace of notice for a decision and wait till I get home for it. I lock my phone and and only use it when I want to. It takes 6 button pushes to talk to you and that's a pain in the ass pulling it from my pocket to answer,"Hey, how you doing." For business today you need to stay in touch. Time is money and deals are made with those in touch. So in all landline makes you money and saves me money.

2. You've got a grip on the digital documents but you jump through hoops to preserve them. Even in a fire, someone sent them to me and has a copy. I'll risk the time involved when the fire happens.

3. Correct on the payphone. Something or someone always has phone.

Okay again. This old fuck needs to be better in touch with the 21st century. Please let me live my meager life in peaceful harmony.

Count me out for the card game this weekend. I've got Philly Park money that will expire Sunday. It's been a while since Vodkavictim or Briana Lee held the games at their place so lets get them back into the rotation. He needs to get the wife out of the house for a night and she needs to get the maid in if you know what I mean.

Bob (and everyone), I certainly did not intend to appear in any way to think I am "superior" because I use technology differently. Just pointing out a different approach.

On one topic, though, a land line will not save me money. I spend less on my cell phone for the phone part of it that I could possibly do with a land line. Keep in mind I do a horrendous amount of long distance calling, and that is still not as well priced on land lines as it is on cell phones. With my cell phone plan, all of North America is included in my calling plan.

The thing about today's cell phones is; People CAN'T FUCKING PUT THEM DOWN! Jeezus... no matter where a person is at, you can bet your last dollar they are fucking texting (stupidest) thing ever invented, or else they are FUCKING TALKING ON IT 18 FUCKING HOURS A DAY FOR NO GOOD FUCKING REASON!

I have the cheapest phone out there... no internet, no texting, no fucking nothing except a fucking keypad and a ringer and that's fucking it.

FUCK ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THEIR LIVES WITH A FUCKING PHONE ATTACHED TO THEIR FUCKING EAR ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.

No matter where you go anymore, someone is on a fucking phone using up my oxygen.

The thing about today's cell phones is; People CAN'T FUCKING PUT THEM DOWN! Jeezus... no matter where a person is at, you can bet your last dollar they are fucking texting (stupidest) thing ever invented, or else they are FUCKING TALKING ON IT 18 FUCKING HOURS A DAY FOR NO GOOD FUCKING REASON!

I have the cheapest phone out there... no internet, no texting, no fucking nothing except a fucking keypad and a ringer and that's fucking it.

FUCK ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THEIR LIVES WITH A FUCKING PHONE ATTACHED TO THEIR FUCKING EAR ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.

No matter where you go anymore, someone is on a fucking phone using up my oxygen.

Yeah. I'm with you on this. When I'm with friends, I don't answer my phone. If I'm in public (like the grocery), I only use it for business that requires immediate attention. When I'm driving, it's turned off. I hate the fact that other people feel comfortable taking my life in their hands by talking on the phone while they drive.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
And the microwaves all those cell phones and cell phone towers zap us with all day long.

These is no "scientific proof" to show that cell phones do any harm.

Just like there was no "scientific proof" available to the public to show that cigarettes caused cancer.
And then we find out that there was proof for the past 50 years and it was classified and illegal to make public.

Makes me sick in the stomach to think of the millions of classified documents the gov slapped a CLASSIFIED sticker on so we wouldn't know the truth.
They're not protecting us, they're protecting the aholes with all the money and power.
What all governments fear the most is the TRUTH.

Anyways, I have one of those apple peelers I bought at the dollar store, it works ok.
Washed it with hot water and soap before I tried it, and I only use it to impress women. :)

Yeah. I'm with you on this. When I'm with friends, I don't answer my phone. If I'm in public (like the grocery), I only use it for business that requires immediate attention. When I'm driving, it's turned off. I hate the fact that other people feel comfortable taking my life in their hands by talking on the phone while they drive.

I agree 100%. And just like you mentioned - the grocery store. WTF???? I mean, it's one thing if your spouse calls you and reminds you that "we need ice, and how about picking up some cheese from the deli." I totally get that. But when you're trying to shop and someone is gabbing and not watching where they are going, and talking on their phone only for the sake that they can talk on their fucking phone... I say, "Put the phone away and tend to the business at hand."

Also... people who take walks to clear their heads, get some exercise, or just to relax... You would think, right?!! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... they gotta be talking on their fucking phone.

When I was a kid and even up until I was about 29, cell phones weren't even an option. I could go somewhere and my girlffriend couldn't call me. I was as free as a bird. lol

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Dirk, you just love watching me take Popeye's forearm up my ass.

1. I am not important enough to be reached away from my house. I like it that way. I tell people that want my cell to not bother calling it unless I an on the road and going to meet up with them. If you are sick then call a doctor. If you want me to work then give me the grace of notice for a decision and wait till I get home for it. I lock my phone and and only use it when I want to. It takes 6 button pushes to talk to you and that's a pain in the ass pulling it from my pocket to answer,"Hey, how you doing." For business today you need to stay in touch. Time is money and deals are made with those in touch. So in all landline makes you money and saves me money.

2. You've got a grip on the digital documents but you jump through hoops to preserve them. Even in a fire, someone sent them to me and has a copy. I'll risk the time involved when the fire happens.

3. Correct on the payphone. Something or someone always has phone.

Okay again. This old fuck needs to be better in touch with the 21st century. Please let me live my meager life in peaceful harmony.

Count me out for the card game this weekend. I've got Philly Park money that will expire Sunday. It's been a while since Vodkavictim or Briana Lee held the games at their place so lets get them back into the rotation. He needs to get the wife out of the house for a night and she needs to get the maid in if you know what I mean.
I suggested that my wife work as a maid for Brianna.
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend any more card games until my fingers have healed.

Shit, a similarity between me and it.
I used to just love having a basic, no frills phone, but you see the looks you get off students and, well, business is business, so I adopted a smartphone to look more "professional".
As though a smartphone makes you a better teacher overall :spits: