• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
We have 11 new OCSMs who have been, or will be, entered into the Best OCSM category of Miss FreeOnes 2012! Once these ladies are all entered into the contest, this will bring the current number of contestants in this exclusive category up to 17! That means there are only 64 spots left!

So who is currently entered into this category right now? In no particular order:

- Xo Gisele
- Mariah Milano
- Harley Spencer
- Briana Lee
- Sabrina Deep
- Spexy Ashleigh
- Vanilla DeVille
- Miss Hybrid
- Tia Ling
- Leya Falcon
- Lelu Love
- Jane Burgess
- Holly Rydem
- Jinxy Pie

To be entered as soon as they stop slacking and register for the contest:

- Vicky Vette
- Chica
- Red XXX

So who's next on the list? Find out this coming Friday! There will be a new vote with more OCSMs who have been active in 2012 and are deserving of the title!

Congrats ladies! And thank you to the board members who helped me figure out what ladies should be in this very special category!!!

Best OCSM 2012 is sponsored by:

Last edited:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Hooray, Harley made it. Democracy worked.

congratulations Girls

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Congratulations ladies for entering the Best OCSM 2012 category of Miss FreeOnes!! :clap: : I wish good luck to you all.

K

Khristy Creams

Congratulations to all the girls!! It's a shame everyone can't win because every one of the girls is a winner I think!! Good luck to everyone! Kisses :clap: :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Vicky Vette is now in the OCSM category as promised when she signed up! ;-)

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
To be entered as soon as they stop slacking and register for the contest:

- Vicky Vette
- Chica
- Red XXX

I'll have you know slacking is a long and honourable pastime in the UK, and it's something as a nation we take great pride in;)