Search results

  1. 3

    Amature babe

    I know I've seen another one or two videos of this couple, but can't remember were. Does anyone know her name of have a link to another of their videos? http://www.*************/videos/she-cant-believe-i-have-that-big-cock-18093.html?utm_source=awn1&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=awn It made the...
  2. 3

    Tightly Circumcised POV

    I'm looking for POV clips were a girl is playing with a tightly circumcised penis (The tighter the better, ie: minimal shaft skin mobility. It's a plus if they start limp). Or any videos of women talking about how they prefer circumciced or how they dislike foreskin (Tara Tainton has some good...
  3. 3

    Hot pool fuck! But who is she?

    This is a really hot under water scene! Anyone know who she is? I wanna see more... http://www.youjizz.com/videos/cute-woman-fucked-by-huge-dick-7679271.html
  4. 3

    Tightly Circumcised Shemales

    Can anyone name some shemales with tight circumcisions? Off the top of my head, Bailey Jay and Ana Mancini "cum" to mind.
  5. 3

    How to get into porn?

    I was wondering how to get into porn. I'm including pictures of my penis. Oh, now that I look at em, I don't think I measure up. Do I have a small penis? It's hard as a rock btw
  6. 3

    Should I be circumciced?

    I'm strongly considering circumcision for personal reasons, but want some opinions. Men who were circumcised as adults: What kind of circumcision did you get (low/high loose/tight)? What do you prefer, before or after? Why? What differences did you notice? Was it difficult to masturbate...
Back
Top