Search results

  1. S

    Sex domain gets official approval

    Finally, all the porn in the world under... well one top-level domain (TLD). :) Soon this site will be board.freeones.xxx methinks. Link
  2. S

    She's pretty, can anyone id her?

    I got this video from a friend of mine, the quality is bad but I keep the video anyway 'cause she's cute as hell! Can anyone help? Thanks beforehand...
  3. S

    Lexi Diamond

    I know that a few people wondered as to why she even wore a bra at all as she was definitely in the itty bitty committee, but what do you think of her bitties now? Of course there are people like myself that prefer 100% natural no matter what shape or size, but even I'll admit, they do look good...
  4. S

    Porn Industry concerned about piracy?

    I thought this was interesting. Thought I'd share it, what do you guys think? http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/04/pornstar-piracy-video/
  5. S

    Ugh! What's up with porn stars and tattoos?

    Tattoos are a big turn off when I watch. It seems all the girls I watch are getting them or adding on to what they have.
  6. S

    Framed for ***** porn - by a PC virus!

    Let me preface this by noting that this story was plastered all over ABC, Yahoo, Google News, the NY Times, most of the tech sites on the web as well as the major metro newspapers like Denver Post and SF Chronicle. Most of the variations I read say nothing about how easy it is to protect...
  7. S

    Possible Bug: Alternating Usernames

    I just recently became a member of this site and whenever I log in, sometimes a bizarre username, namely, abcdefbd takes the place of my real username, SolidCobra as seen in the screenshots below. This baffled me because I have never seen that username before nor I have any idea how it...
Back
Top