Search results

  1. L

    are you single and still having protected with escorts

    is any of you been having safe sex with escorts for years and when you do ***** test you get always negative results
  2. L

    write your cock size

    No need to be dishonest because no one knows your here mine is 5 inhes and i wish if there is methods that can help me gain more inches
  3. L

    she is smoking like a boss while her ass getting fuck

    What movie is that or who is she
  4. L

    are they websites of booking pornstars

    Dear guys Im looking for international pornstars or escorts agency where I can book them and provide them ticket flight and hotel. I wonder if there is website or twitter thanks in advance
  5. L

    why when we send photos of our dicks to girls they get pissed

    I mean seriously its like 95% when you show them your dick through instagram or snapchat or twitter or whatever they get pissed the hell out and you get blocked even one my friend sent his dicks photo to some pornstar and she had him blocked we were lile the fuck whore !!!! Have you ever done...
  6. L

    can you guys Identify this song please

    I think its one of Sean Paul musics
  7. L

    how to ask a girl for sex

    How is everybody Lets get to the point. Okay there is a girl that always asks me to take her to her city because she has no car nor can she drive she isnt my girlfriend nor a close friend but we got knew each other by a chance. Im not boyfriend materail . All i want is just to have sex with...
  8. L

    she has very big huge ass

    She is dark skinned with blond hair with big ass
  9. L

    is that Chyna froo WWf

    as I read from wikipedia Chyna (Joan Marie Laurer) end up as pornographic film actor I was like :eek:
  10. L

    she is epic

    who is she
  11. L

    girls with tattos anyone know these models ?

    who are these models
  12. L

    models from money talks

    hi all can anyone tell me the names of these models the first and second name
Back
Top