• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
satyrsam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea...I can't really get enough of her either. Her scene with Nikki Thorne is easily my favorite thing to watch at this point.

'Mega
    (...con't)

That being said, I still think she looks gorgeous, has a killer body (for any girl 40 or 20), and her on-screen "come fuck me" attitude has not dwindled in the slightest.

The only thing I haven't liked so far was in her first scene she worked with a girl who looked like a titless skank imho. Some guys go for that, but I prefer my women with curves a'la J.R., Ava Lauren, Lisa Ann (Lisa Ann....now THERE'S a woman pushing 40 who has taken exceptional care of herself!!!! But she's more the exception than the standard).

Honestly, I can't wait to see more JR stuff...

....of which I know for a fact there will be. She is shooting a scene for Naughty America tomorrow and still has a 3rd scene for Brazzers yet to come out.

What do you think of her comeback?

And be honest, even if you have to be brutal about it.

- Atlas
    I'll be honest...I L-O-V-E it!!!!!

I know there are a lot of critics about it, concerning her looks now compared to when she first did shoots...but, the difference is easy to explain.

It's a result of 3 things combined.

1. Time - she hasn't been on film in new scenes in almost 15 years!!!!! Plus, she's pushing 40 now. She isn't in her 20's anymore.

2. Recreational Supplementation - even JR would be the first to admit she may have dabbled a bit too much with party favours not so long ago.

3. Her Ex's - JR would tell you that her nose jobs are more a result of the fact that an ex used her face as a punching bag on more than one occasion...but, thank God he's an ex!

(con't...)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…