• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you very much for your answer. The only reason for my nick name 'Penetrator' was, that I thought that's cool and awesome. What was the reason for your name 'MissHybrid'? Let me know it, please. Big kiss. Penny
    And you're the sweetest and loveliest woman ever, Sparky. You're all times in my mind, in my heart. Love you, big, big kisses!
    For being a friend...I wanted to give you an unpublished photo...the entire set will be posted on FreeOnes in the near future...

Love you Penetrator,

Sparky

Happy Easter to you also...it's a beautiful day in Arizona and I am outside enjoying a few games of darts...:thumbsup:
    I am GREAT Penetrator and you? I've been working hard and not spending enough time on the board...thanks for thinking of me.

Love :lovecoupl
    I'm doing great, just enjoying spring a little :) Getting ready for a trip to Phoenix in a week :)
    Pen,

Yes, we all know that penetration makes the world go round! You betcha!!

cheers,

Lisa
    :wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:
    Hi Penetrator! Awesome name, right!?

Thanks for stopping by! I love campaigning... and there's fierce competition this year with so many hot sexy friends in the running. Thanks for your votes and wonderful message. FreeOnes is rocking it! Here's a link to on of my Nalin Palin sessions:

http://www.thelisaann.com/freephotos/images/148/Lisa_Ann_serra1/Lisa_Ann_.php?nats=MjY0OjE5Ojc,0,0,0,977

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…