• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Jordan Lynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Jordan, timezones...... there's about 9 hours between I believe... so hard to catch eachother...

Anyway hope you had a fantastic weekend.
    Hi Sexy Jordan how are you? My screen name means this. The offc is for officer Gibby Is my nickname from highschool........ I do security for a living so I am a security offc. Hope to read from you soon. God bless.
    Hey Jordan, so you're very busy this weekend..... good to hear. Wishing you some good shooting days. Have fun.

Hugs
    Hey everybody I'm doing go sees in LA today and shooting in San Diego over the weekend. I'll try to check in as time allows. Have fun and be careful!

~JORDAN~
    Thanks for the rep, Ms. Lynn - I would say it is hot to think about you throwing up in your mouth a little bit...but, not so much, I am afraid.
    hey jordan,i just checked your profile i made for you.someone else updated it,it has all your stats and links to your work : ) take care hun
    i'm alright, i guess, could be better, but it could be a lot worse!! i always perk up when i'm here though!
    how are things with you?
    Thanks for asking. I'm very busy: several appointments, etc , but doing fine. Hope ypu're well too.

Hugs
    Hey Jordan, how you're doing this day? Hope you're doing fine. Been busy this week or in the future?

Have very nice day and take care.

Hugs
    you are very welcomed jordan,and i want to thank you very much too.you are such a great person.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…