• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Charisma Cappelli

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't believe you are through to the last 50 of the miss Freeones elections!
    You are such a beauty..........all my love!
    Ca.
    have a great week my sexy friend ;)
    XOXOXO
    Morgan
    Hi, Charisma, and a happy new year to you! You are so beautiful, and I love your work so far :) When did you start modeling? And do you have any cool hobbies outside of work? :)
    :wave2: HeY Charisma. love the work youre doing. you are a true talent and a beauty to behold.:bowdown:
    :partysml: Wish you a Happy New Year! :partysml:

*bigbig NewYearKisses* copeo
    Happy new year, Charisma! Best wishes for you and please stay as sexy as you are! Kisses, clogselfe
    My lovely gorgeous sexy beauty Queen, hope you have a wunderful and lovely Christmas. And all the best for 2010 and lots of work.......but above all, the best of health!!!!!!!
    hello my sweet, i love your work in naughty office, do you want to be my secretary?
    Kisses
    Oh you better believe it gorgeous, you for sure are one of the most beauiful women I have seen these last couple of years, just sheer beauty and sexyness......a goddess you are!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    Dear Charisma

Think you are the best. Scene all of your movies and believe that you have great things coming to you.

With love

Perry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…