• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
titsrock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i thought it was great.
    i'm confused about the second current timeline because of the differences between it and the original, but thats part of the fun.
    it was real good, sad that ts almost over.
    Of course I am interested in more than politics. More than anything current affairs are what I like the most, i.e., whatever is newsworthy. I'm a big sportsman (as you can tell I post in so many sports threads) and of course what brought me to the board was the women, of course. But I agree the board at times does take a too political tone. Actually, yeah, most of the time it does. I just wish the damn admins would have a sub forum for "news." That would make so much more sense.
    Its cool no problem , I just seen your rep power sitting there so close and decided to do my good deed for the day :rofl::thumbsup::hatsoff::glugglug:
    Going well. Seems it been a while since crossed on the board. Thought I'd see how you were doing. :hatsoff:
    Thanks for the rep amigo! :hatsoff: I hope everything is well with you. :thumbsup:
    I doubt Bendtner will be at his best for a few weeks after returning. Wenger is walking the fine line but the way we play allows the short dudes to do their thing. I thought Chamakh's best ability was in the air but Wenger would rather wait until he free, if he's still unsigned. I don't know. I just pray we can pull of some fine performances in the next 3 weeks against the big boys - make or break let's do this shit! Goodbye FA Cup
    Thanks for the rep buddy! And it's actually an sig a made a long time ago but never really used!
    I'm okay with Sol's return. I'm not one to focus on the past and he's come to work hard and contribute ANY way he is called upon. I was hoping Vieira might come home in the same situation but he wants to play...(how many fuckin mids do Citeh need???)
    lol I am sure there are other ways to see me better. Just maybe 1 cup bigger. Small implant... but nice... lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…