• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me be the first of your Freeones friends, to wish you a Happy Birthday[March 8th]...May all your birthday wishes come true...Especially that wish of a menage-a-trois with Dwight Howard and Elton Brand...or that wish of a menage-a-trois with any of the guys on Criminal Minds...L.O.L.!!!!...Have a wonderful birthday Devon!!..............HUGS AND KISSES............Carmichael
    Thanks for add Devon. This long time follower of yours[16 years], wishes you the very best.[I hope that leg of yours comes around.] Now I'm a MySpace friend of yours and a Freeones friend. I've been following you on Twitter, but I've don't have an account. I just don't know if I have the time to be a Twitterer[Is that a word?]...L.O.L...Convince me to join[only kidding]...On my MySpace page www.myspace.com/clubcarmichael, I have a photo album dedicated to you... If you have the time, check it out and make comments...Once again Devon thanks for the add.............as always stay sweet and sexy...........Carmichael
    have a great week my sexy friend ;)
    XOXOXO
    Morgan
    :partysml: Wish you a Happy New Year! :partysml:

*bigbig NewYearKisses* copeo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…