• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Brandi Edwards

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh thank you :) piplup will you be at the avn's this year? I will be on the red carpet if you want to say hello... if it is not a scarey worship I would love to see you LOL I do not have an official site so I do not fit into the ocsm catagory but thank you for asking ;)
    Hey Brandi, just passing by to say hello. Have a nice week!
    By the way, I think ezteban meant, which I was wondering too since I entered here, why you are not considered as an Official Checked Star Member here in FreeOnes Forum. I don't know how this works, but is it because you don't have an official site? Your own site would be welcome. Anyways, I worship you so much.
    Happy Halloween, Brandi! Hope you are having a very scary, safe and fun day. :1orglaugh
    I don't understand why you are on rank 415 in Freeones!!! Are all these wankers blind??? You have a perfect body, perfect silicone tits en such a beautiful face! And I love your attitude. You are one of a kind!!! I'm honored to be in your friendlist. This is just a little example of my worship to you. Question: what are your future plans? PS: please keep your haircolour blond. So damn sexy.

Kiss, Maxx
    Hey Brandi. I've been so busy lately. I just wanted to wish you a (very) delayed happy birthday!
    Hope all is going well, all the best for you.
    Hey. Finally I could check the Hustler's Taboo issue of February.
    Great photoset :thumbsup:
    You look stunning.
    What a pity there are only twelve pics. But they worth every cent.

Thanks for adding me. Take care, Brandi.
    Yeah. That's such a beautiful pic, one of many others.
    So great to have a message from you, Brandi.
    Take care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…