• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
_Jill_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So disappointed that you're not posting as much as you used to. Hopefully you'll make a return appearance soon.
    Hey, I was just wondering how did you and your husband begin your relationship? Was it always like this? If not, how did it evolve into the relationship you guys have now?
    Hi Jill,

I came accross your oral 69 competitions post and found the idea quite interesting. I can certainly see the challenge in this.

I imagine there could be a problem if the woman disguised the fact she came and still forced the guy to eat his cum. What can you do about that?
    Hi...big fan. Recently I saw a video of yours ( or it could have been Taylor St. Claire or Klixen, but I'm pretty it was you because your the best) of you pumping a man with a penis shaped penis pump. Not to be demanding but may I please have a link to the vid (if it is in fact you) and the name of the penis pump and /or where you got it?

Thank You!
    Hey Jill,

Nice concept for a website -- wife making her husband repeatedly cum without reaching orgasm.

I would suggest branching out a bit -- rather than just doing vids of you teasing him, I would do some other vids of him fucking you and then him pulling out at the last second (imminent ejaculation), shooting hands-free all over your body and face, then fucking you some more and repeating the process several times. The idea is, you "trained" him in the teasing vids, and then he puts his training to work when he fucks you, where he can cum several times and show off how many times he can cum on you without needing a break.
    You are so fucking sexy ! I love the video of you kissing Rob while jerking him off. I'd love to kiss you while you stroked my fat dick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…