• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
minidog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah we got beat.:mad:

Those thanksgiving games are tough on the team that has to travel it being a short week and all between the sunday and thursday game.

Day went OK besides that.

My reply to your PM sound reasonable?
    Heya, Mini!! :wave2: Today it's Thanksgiving in the States. I'm thankful that you're such a sweet mod, you sweetie! ;)
    There are a lot of things I can think of to do with your bum, but the LAST thing I'd ever do is kick it. :)
    NO no giving gifts which is why it's a good holiday.It's much simpler then X-mas.Just eat and veg out in front of the TV.The only effort involved is the cooking of the turkey and the rest of the food.That job predominately is womens work lol.
    I thought about starting a thread on how it seems to be all about us, still thinking about it.It would I bet get a lot responses ,some saying FU USA,some saying well too bad we rule lol.

And it goes both ways Claire,you learn from me and I learn from you, as I said about how others view us and their own situations.As I said I knew our culture (TV,movies etc) was big in a lot places (dominant in the world even ) but it still is weird to hear people all over the world who seem to know it as well as we do.
    Thanksgiving is strictly american which is too bad .It's actually a good holiday,just about everybody is off and all you have to do is eat and watch football.No gifts or shopping make it effortless except for those stuck doing the cooking.All you poor folks get to do is read abut our day of eats and football,seems unfair lol.
    You know I am just sitting here reading tax stuff on line, occasionally coming over to freeones and got to thinking.While I knew I lived in the heart of the current empire of the world (it was your country before ww2) the USA, my time here on freeones seeing how much we influence the world still amazes me.You people know about our holidays (thanksgiving for example) our politics vastly more then we know about people in other countries.

As terrible as it sounds it's like it really is all about us lol.
    Not saying thats good or fair or nice or any of that.No wonder people don't like us,we are actually not that big a % of the world population.Almost as bad as when that Island you live on ruled the world.:D
    Thanksgiving plans are cook for myself and watch my Giants hopefully win in Denver.Been studying taxes again for the upcoming season.Going way beyond what I had already known and the types of tax situations I was authorized to handle.It is actually the kind of thing I can get into so maybe I can make a career out it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…