• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Vanilla Bear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man how are you doing?
    I accidentally triple posted in Jayden Jaymes official thread (internet connection is acting weird today) and I wanted to get the two older posts deleted, is there any way for me to do it? Or do I have to ask a mod?
    thanks for the add,lol i have no patience whatsoever.:D

keep up the good work.:glugglug:
    Now I understand what you meant w/ the kids comments!...LOL. I'll get back to you on that one!
    Hey how come you can see my album but no one else can?
    I'm just a guy on a ladder. There are many below me and many above me. :)

See ya Maley :hatsoff:
    My guys tell me that all the time :).

What can I say, I just can't help it.

Need to get something to eat, then get as much sleep as I can.

Enjoy your Sunday.
    Nothing wrong with that. That's what weekends are for. And with the week you've had, you definitely needed the rest.

Actually had to work much harder. One of my guys called in sick :mad:.

In about 6 hours I'll have to get out of bed so the whole cycle can start over...
    hey how are you doing not sure if you got my pm i was just seeing how your holding up and if your getting some rest do you know when they are getting laid to rest ?
    thank you for the concern. I am okay. I have just been moving to my brothers house and will now be working by myself ... yes, that storm was really bad. thanks so much maleonetwo. your messages are not annoying at all.
    Well, it's a living.

Give it time. Good to hear you're eating and sleeping at least.

Have a good weekend okay.
    your take care of yourself bud im gonna try to get some sleep and the offer stands email me anytime im here for you my friend tc gn and god bless
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…