• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Roald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Roald McDoald,

what if Id really die now...and this was the last thing you said to me...

Wouldnt you feel bad? ;)
    since your in charge for sending out t-shirts . if i send you sexy photos do i get one lol

ahh it was aworth a try hagd and take care roald . by the way your my hero here look at the women flock over you
    Awww. Yes. Next year for sure. That sounds like a long way off but as you know..they fly by don't they? Are you guys going to throw an event next year? Do you know that the pool party you guys had last year was the ONLY thing I went to? This year Jelena Jensen came in a few days early and stayed at my house before the forum started. She was in some of my reality TV stuff. We finish shooting everything by June and then we start editting and then the meetins start. Wish me luck!
    OMG! I just saw the message you sent me back on 3/24!!! I have had problems setting up my account properly here. Petra got it fixed for me. I am so sorry that I missed you guys when you were at the Phoenix Forum! I was shooting a reality TV project all week at my house and around town and we coudln;t really bring the cameras into the forum. Bummer!
    it can't be the ps3 because it's brand new everything was working fine before. know i don't see them on the screen is there a way you could help me.
    You are the first having this problem as far as I know. Never heard it before. Might be the PS3 having issues?
    hey Roald i have a problem everytime i post reply the standard smilies don't appear. i had them before could you please tell me what happen? also i don't have a computer only a ps3 but i doubt that's the problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…