• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ol-Skool-Perv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is that the '71 home shirt you have (or a replica)? I have the '06/'07 home shirt (with the all white sleeves and the gold stripes on the sides) which I still think is awesome. Didn't really like this year's home kit for the Gooners...I heard though that Arsenal and Nike are "cooking" up a green and navy blue Champion's League kit for next year....
    Isn't that Jayden Jaymes thread full of weird, creepy and all too personal questions and comments. Thanks for the rep!
    Hmm. New Bands. Where are you at in your picture there? Looks like a Futbol game and in that case maybe somewhere in the UK? If so your fuckin' lucky because the UK produces the best when it comes to music. Here is a little list of the people I've been listening to - DJ Shadow, The Good, The Bad & The Queen, Gorillaz, Sigur Rós, UNKLE, BJork and Burial.
    Rep thanks...
    Nice to hear from ya Totus. I actually have Amnesiac on right now, what a coincidence! I love Arcade Fire, Pink Floyd and a shitload of other bands. Right now I'm dying for something new...any recommendations? Later bro
    so what other bands you like besides Radiohead? Thinking about getting a new name I'll let you know if I get one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…