• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Skyraider22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• new weekend....new port of entry....think i'm going with giana taylor. won't me to toss her your way when i'm done? :) have an awesome weekend buddy!
    I don't think you have a problem, FreeOnes is a very cool place to lounge and kick back while enjoying the pleasures of the opposite sex. :thumbsup:

Have a good one.
    Hey, thanks for the message. I have to apologize I was having a few computer troubles but I finally got it going. Sorry, Now you could try to stop by if you get an account over here on flirt 4 free. Anyway I was kinda mad that I wasn't able to get an official checked account on here. oh well I have to get content on here first. I guess I will just get some content on here... hehehe
    Yes, a word processor is a text editor. But you would probably want to use a basic text editor like Notepad or Wordpad. Both come with Windows.
    Sup pimpin? hey who are those 3 smokin hotties down there in your VM's you know the 1 I am talkin bout, the one "Lust" sent to you? the 2 girls on the ends are killin me, the middle girl is fine as well. but both ends are JAW-DROPPERS! :yesyes::hatsoff:
    another friday! and now to start off your weekend.... These three should show up at your door any minute!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…