• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
BCT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me Jew comment, or me Rachel Dolezal who is WHITE COMMMENT , or maybe another PROFESSIONAL Team in the Bay Area wins a title EXCEPT ME FUCKING SF 49ERS SOON! U tell me Tee? LOL
    Oh are they ever, lately more addicted to them and aroused by them than anything else. Like a drug, but the best kind. So beautiful, arousing, sexy, pleasing.....
    Those pics you post in that thread are mindblowing. Sometimes I think, Mandy is the only one keeping me "on the right" track....the beauty and attraction of those other pics are just way too much to withstand. Thank god for mandy :D.......
    Damn Brett, Brett, Brett it’s like Marsha, Marsha, Marsha eye still have nightmares of Favre with 50 seconds left at his 10 yard line smoking me 9ers for a TD FUCK!
    Here are three NFL records that are unlikely to ever be broken.
    1. Your man Brett Favre’s 321 consecutive starts from the quarterback position
    2. Emmitt Smith’s league-record 18,355 rushing yards
    3. Me boy Jerry Rice’s 1,549 career receptions
    I don't know man...tried to find out for myself but there was no name of the female soldier...I'm pretty sure she is a model cause she's got her nails done while handling a loaded weapon...in the mean time hope you enjoy these two Russian ladies
    Oh man, same here.....last couple of years, the craving is getting stronger and stronger. At times I truly think there is nothing sexier.....
    You're welcome, wont be online that much anymore, but wont be two months away again either, but just sorting out priorities.
    U know T-Bone eye was chatting with me girl Misty N Utah today, who she & hubby R BIG Seahawks fans! And U know your Pack GOT MUGGED! We were talking about Bryant “Oreo Cookie” Gumbel & Real Sports his snowflake wife is HOTT! And it should have BEEN Pretty Boys team vs the Packers N Super Bowl XLIX! Damn Jim Harbaugh will FUCKING bee missed in Santa Clara Fuck Jed DORK! 9ers Bay-bee with my “Piggly Wiggly” grocery bag over me head! Just not 2 – 14 AGAIN! “Christa” xoxo
    FUCK T-Bone your Pack doesn’t need Aaron Rodgers on October 4th U can use Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood) me 49ers are going to SUCK FUCKING DICK N 2015 Thanks to Jed Dork & Trent “NO FUCKING BALLS” Baalke. RN 9ers Faithful “Christa” xoxo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…