• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
BCT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heading into Centura Health 3rd shift in an hour. Merry Christmas T-Bone and Happy New Year’s doll. Me Fucking 49ers suck this year, even the RAT’s have left Santa Clara eye hope next year is more promising since we host the SB “Christa” xoxo
    Yo Tony! You posted some of the best pics in the "Actual pic that made u cum" thread back in the day. Would be nice to see some again.
    Your Boyee "Brett Favre confirms 2015 Packers HOF, jersey retirement" Me Fucking Nightmare QB 4th and 99 TD Packers LOL
    Dude every team wants 2 go 2 the SB! Fuck-N-A I’m thinking if JH doesn’t win the NFC West at least Jed York better PAY him more $$$$$$$$ or back to College football less stress!
    Jim Harbaugh has guided the 49ers to three consecutive NFC title games. Jim Harbaugh and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to table contract extension talks until after this upcoming season.
    T-Bone from the internet today after swim Wednesday “The 30-year-old Davis, who had 52 catches last season and matched his career high with 13 touchdowns, typically takes about a month off following the season before he starts training again full time.” OMG he and others around the league make crazy money for a sport with no college degrees the fans caused this mess along with TV deals! Me degree BSN from UMass along with being a first responder eye make 6 figures a year saving LIVES but me boy Vernon Davis has a Salary: $6.07 million USD (2014) eye know every play can bee your last but brother it’s just a game built for FANS LIKE ME  Dude Aspen big brother was born in 1963 in SF an he’s always is telling us how his dad got free Niners & Giants tickets FREE Fuck face value now or RATS!
    U know T-bone me Dad started to call me Chris as a young teen (14) growing up in east Texas “he had two girls” eye was the closest to a BOY "tomboy" for him. But I was raised around football and boxing so me wifee and eye follow 2 boxers on HBO and Showtime PPV Wladimir Klitschko and the dreaded Eggplant but RICH Floyd Mayweather Jr. We love violence LOL  “Christa” xoxo Oh Aspen was in Santa Clara on business two weeks ago and went bi Levi's Stadium which FUCKING ROCKS GO SF 49ers me friend YAY
    U know T-Bone this man made magic at times against me 49ers! Favre jersey retirement doubtful in 2014; Packers fear boos in Lambeau return. I don’t despise Favre at all I CAN’T STAND Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana II in September eye hope Maidana lands his BIG BOMBS Fuck this "moulinyan,” Eggplant! WE watch a lot of PPV Boxing  Training camp soon doll xoxo “Christa”
    Hey dude, how's it going? Long time no chat. I have been out of action a while. What's happening?
    Chill out cool cat on the you know what thread on your response,

Just keep this song in your mind and stay up!
    Fuck Big T-Bone your Boy Aaron Rodgers is getting paid! But all these numbers are Bullshit only the “Commandant Kenyan’s” IRS knows the DEAL (Louis Riddick @LRiddickESPN • Jun 5 TRUE GUARANTEES at time of signing: (A.Rodgers: $54M) J.Flacco: $51M M.Ryan: $42M D.Brees/T.Romo: $40M C.Kaepernick ~ $13M Jim Trotter @JimTrotter_NFL • Jun 5th I'm told Kaepernick knew his contract's structure benefitted team, but was willing to bet on himself & take less to keep talent around him.
    49ers now need to resign for more $$$$ Michael Crabtree period. 60 million dollar QB isn’t shit without a good WR/TE! Me 9ers are like a woman they’ll break your heart!
    That's weird. Have you messaged an admin about the problem? Worst case scenario, consider an image host, there are several that I find as easy to use as the attachment tool. Imgur is a piece of cake.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…