• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
usman19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my god Samira :rubbel:!!!! Where di you find that pic? Love to have a larger version of that pic! She is so beautiful!!!!!!
    I will check those vids early over the weekend I geuss, been awhile since I layed eyes on her, shame on me.....

Hahaha Samira with her legs CROSSED? That'll never happen, she is way too horny for that, my god she is such a natural born slut.....
    yeah she has amazing legs all the body is a masterpiece! will put some sexy pics in the wrestling thread after all she was my longest crush :heart:
    also seen a movie last night with a chinese girl with amazing long legs i immediately thinking about you lol (was a scene focused on the legs so gonna try to find the scene on youtube or maybe uploading it, so czech out the latest good movie thread)
    Wow, lol....no that is a bit too much woman for me :p! I can imagine people loving that, but I really am mainly into skinny women, but have fun stroking your cock to her.
    Kim Kardasian are and Lindsay aren't skinny either, but they have that magical goddess something in their aura........
    "If she sat on your dick like this, how long will it untill you will feel her hot tits up? I say less than 5 seconds"

If she was facing me for sure, those eyes of hers can make me cum without even fucking her.......
    Lol my crush is getting me into trouble. At the one on one my manager basicly told me she is losing respect for me, since I am turning into a sissy she says. We often clashed at meetings and she hated me for that, but respected my different view on things, kept her sharp she admitted. Lately I am very quiet during meetings, not sure how to react in meetings anymore, since everyone knows I am in love with her. As a woman she loves her power over me, especially because she cant stand me (slightly hates me even).... but as a manager she demands professionality. In a rude way she told me, get a grip or find another job.
    Wanked my ass of to her this weekend, I lvoe it how she looks when she gets angry....... and I ended the weekend with this amazing sexy woman

Fuck, forgot about Emma. Been wanking too much with Mandy Flores and my manager in mind. Who by the way wants to meet with me in her office on monday, she did not look happy. And she looks so gorgeous when she looks angry or annoyed....
    Few days ofline now, I will check back on Emma Star, need to have a folder with her.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…