• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
  • Thanks, she is rather attractive, at first I wasn't sure about the tattoo on her leg, but it has grown on me :)
    Making the attempt seems to ultimately count more than the end result, in some situations.

I say go ahead and say scoff while scoffing.
    I recall coming back after a hiatus and seeing her established as a fairly popular member, but it doesn't seem like it's been that long. The meltdown story is news to me, and reminds me of another notable former member here who flipped his wig, went fairly crazy on the board, and eventually ended up getting banned. Even now, we don't dare speak his name in full, he's like Candleja-

That's as worthy a suggestion as any. The only problem is that I hate people, much less tolerating them long enough to acquire a nickname. You seem like an asshole though, so I welcome any moniker I might receive from you. :D
    I don't recall hearing anything about a breakdown, but it's true that he was a somewhat prudent member even a few years ago. I don't even recall him being that big a toady until Briana Lee showed up, but I'm not blaming her for his shift in behavior. The worst part of this is that the guy's oblivious to others' words or even his own iniquities, not the best thing to be in any sort of public forum.

I've suffered from depression for most of my life, but I've never received Happy as a nickname, ironic or otherwise. It's nice that you can appreciate it though.
    I never used to take issue with him, but between the antisemitism and the maligning of multiple members, both with pink writing and without, I've really gotten tired of him. The guy is the definition of shtunk, putz, full of mishegas, and could make you plotz.

I've never known anyone's nickname to be an adjective, but it's pretty cool. It's much nicer than most nicknames I've gotten over the years.
    Thank you kindly for the heads up. Didn't think 1,000 was a milestone anymore around these parts but I'm going full speed ahead to 2,000.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…