• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Rhyno17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks for the rep! ...and that would be phoenix marie in some brazzers gangbang scene im not familiar with. if you find it please let me know...id love to see those balls squished against her face in live-action ;)
    now pray tell, what made you think of me saying this and what prompted your quest to find the exact quote?
    LOL!!! Ok hmm let me try to help you figure this out.. When you say "quote" do you mean I said it? I don't remmber saying anything specificialy but I do believe in that so it sounds like something I'd say LOL! When you're 69, your eyeballs are literally a few inches from the other person's balls or butthole and taint. So it's onlypolite that you make that area are pretty looking as possible to the other person.. they are, in fact, putting their mouth on your genitals.. you owe them at LEAST that much courtesy LOL!
    Thanks! That's ok, I know we all have lives outside FO. Well, maybe not everyone does, but I'm hoping that most of us do!
    Oh really? I could have sworn you said you were supporting her as well. Oh well it doesn't matter. Anyway, thank you for your continued support babe. :)
    You repped me and said that you tried to create a banner with me in it but you couldn't so I said you couls use the one in my signature if you wanted to. I also knew that you wanted one with Miss in it as well so I said maybe you could have one of each in your signature.
    Oh that sucks! You can use the one in my siggy if you want. And maybe use one of Miss Hybrids as well?
    I too don't know all the FreeOnes Babe's nationalities, but I have noticed that Canada has a lot of very hot Babes. Not sure, but I think there must be something in your water.
    A few that I know of, in Miss FO:
    - Ariel Rebel (Montreal); - Lane Sisters (Montreal); - Andi Land (Winnipeg);
    - Spexy Ashleigh (Ontario); - Taylor Stevens (Toronto); - Sabrina Deep (Toronto);
    - Shanda Fay (Calgary); - Bella Bellini (listed as Canadian - but was born in South Africa)

Some not in Miss FO 2013:
    - Autumn Riley (BC); - Patricia Petite (Montreal); - Sunny Leone (Ontario); - Tobi Pacific (Vancouver);

Then you also have some beautiful Mainstream Actresses:
    - Emmanuelle Chriqui (Montreal); - Elisha Cuthbert (Calgary); - Mia Kirshner (Toronto);
    - Neve Campbell (Ontario); - Pauline Egan (Vancouver); - Rachelle Lefevre (Montreal);
    - Sarah Polley (Toronto); - Anna Paquin (Winnipeg); - Ellen Page (Halifax)

With all these hot women there, I'm almost considering to move to Canada. :)
    Yo Rhyno
    So far I managed to learn quite a bit in Gimp. I'm getting good at editing images, I'm even able to make some kind of gif from movie images. But I still have no idea how to alternate two images and make a gif out of them like you see a lot on the board. But it's a priority I will look into next week(s). There's probably a tutor out there somewhere on the net, so... Stay tuned :)
    Yep, I entered. I'm not sure which is more important to me, I signed up for Best OCSM, Best Adult Model, and Miss FreeOnes. I suppose Best OCSM might be the one I care about most?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…