• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Mandy Flores
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the rep. I swear I found my av on google and just uploaded it. And no I don't want you to leave me alone. ;)
    I'll have to go take a look. Sorry to hear you decided to drop out, but if it's any consolation my application got turned down.
    Somehow, I'm sure you will get a nice long reply from someone, arguing about how they're trying to ensure OCSMs who actually participate have a chance at winning and so forth. I don't participate in the contest just because some people take it too seriously.
    Thanks for the rep gorgeous ;)

I hope your really proud of where you are in the comp because your kicking ass!!! Like Miss Hybrid you too one day soon will be Miss FreeOnes xXx :dominatrix:
    Hey mandy, wanted to let you know that I gave ya a vote in one of the categories. Take care. :)
    You are very welcome sweetheart, it's my pleasure to support you...I'm happy to see that you are up there in the running as well :) XOXO
    I do feel special totally, and absolutely honored. That Mandy Flores not only gave me some rep (and I had no clue there was a limit to that... :) goes to show that I don't give out enough), but also you left a comment on my Visitor Page, I'm absolutely smitten (can guys be smitten?) - anyhoos I'm happy and smiling right now. Thanks Mandy :lovebunny:
    Thank you for the rep and I'm sorry I've been gone so much. Things are...difficult...here.
    As for not getting any from you, we'll just have to fix that... ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…