• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Vanilla Bear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fine, no problem at all. But like you said, you've changed your votes for the final round. That is why I can only count what is posted.
    I hope you understand.
    Das war mir fast schon klar, dass dir das gestern gefiel. Naja, spielen eben alle Vereine mal wieder für euch indem sie sich gegenseitig die Punkte wegnehmen o_O

Heute schien es ja ganz gut gelaufen zu sein im Biathlon, hab's zwar nicht verfolgt aber Deutschland kam wohl auf's Treppchen :)
    Miri muss unbedingt an ihrem Schießen arbeiten!
    Hey du da! Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich.
    Man war das gestern ein Seuchentag in der Liga o_O
    Ich glaube irgendwann steige ich ganz auf Biathlon um, auch wenn man sich da, im Moment zumindest, noch keine großen Erfolge erhoffen kann. Aber immerhin hat man als Zuschauer da was geiles zum Gucken (Miriam G.) :drool2:
    I know, I know. In my court interpretation program I say things sometimes just because that's how it sounds natural in the language, but when a non-native speaker asks me why that is I can't explain the correct reason for it. :)
    It's a tad bit clearer, I think. At least I think I get the nominative, dative, and accusative. Nominative is the subject of the action. Dative is the one who receives the action. Accusative is what the action is done to. Is genitive the one affected by the action?

Also, can that sentence be rearranged and still make sense like in the previous example? Die Frau gibt ihres Mannes den Hut ihrem Bruder?

Thanks for at least giving it a shot. :hatsoff:
    :confused: Ok, so I was reading something about German grammar and how things are interchangeable, sort of. Well, at least that's what the example made it seem like. Der Hund beißt den Mann, den Mann beißt der Hund. Do those REALLY mean the same thing? Do you have a simple(r) way of explaining articles to someone who can't quite understand genitive, nominative, dative, etc.? :helpme:
    LOL! idk about that but I do like making people laugh. :) I'm working on two more vids right now so hopefully they make at least one person smile. :)
    ACHTUNG: Forscher haben nun auch Sägespähne im Fleisch gefunden.

Ersten Erkenntnissen zufolge soll es von einem Schaukelpferd sein o_O
    What? I love you sweetie! :yesyes: I never responded to your last message did I? Sorry, love! I could've swore I replied. Missing out on going to the Super Bowl hurt really really BAD. :bawling: Worse, I was at the game and saw the whole thing. I cried my eyes out. I hate the Ravens, they hurt my poor Tommy Brady :mad: :cussing:

I'd be so cold under that trenchcoat, baby. You'd definitely have to kiss me (and other things) to get me warm ... and then hot. :flame: After walking around in my shiny, black leather 7'' spikes, my stocking-covered feet would need your loving attention. ;) Start by caressing my toes, my arches, my heels, working up along the backseams of my silk thigh-highs. Ooooh, gotta stop right there! Getting myself all in the mood now. :angels:

Miss you! :kiss:
    Thanks for the rep! :hatsoff:
    I guessed you were joking, that's why I gave positive rep. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…