• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Briana Lee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're most welcome, Bri. Regarding the competition, you know what? Will make all possible effort to see you and Miss Hybrid there.You 2 are the sweetest over here.You girls are competing in different categories, thankfully!! :)
    Belated birthday wishes, Bri.Sorry I was away from the board for a while. Test Voted you for cam girl and Adult model.Gonna vote for you again this year
    your welcome, the fact that you are 1 of the most beautiful women anywhere is only enhanced by the fact you have a great mind to go with that
    This Asian guy goes to the eye doctor. Doctor looks at him and says, "You've got a cataract." The Asian guy says, "No, no! I drive a Rincoln!"

:D
    I was just about to tell you an Asian joke, but then I remembered that you're Chinese, and now I don't have any jokes to tell you. :(
    i didnt want to be like all the millions of other people wishing you a happy birthday
    merry anniversary to the day you emerged from your mother's vaginal cavity!
    It has just been brought to my attention that today's your birthday. Happy birthday! Don't get TOO drunk today. At least not before noon, 'cause that's just bad form. I'd offer to take you to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate, but you and Lola probably have plans already. ;)

Happy Daywhereyou'reremindedthatyouare,indeed,gettingolder!:party:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…