• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Vanilla Bear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I took a Sabbatical .. but I am back .. and I'm meaner and cuter than ever ..lol-a-lol-a-lol!

How the hell are you??
    What's Berlin like in May? Ramms+ein announced yesterday that they're playing 2 nights in Berlin, and I thought, "Hmmm... Maybe..." Is it a good time of year to go? :)
    dude...are you there? please don't ignore me....to many of my friends on facebook have been ignoring me...your the only person i thought could help me....please i really want help.
    Hey buddy! its been a very long time....i've been going through something rather horrible...and was wondering if i could talk to you...you won't judge me will you?
    Nunja. Da war ich schon immer. Nur hatte ich keine Lust irgendwie was beizusteuern. Bilder angeschaut etc habe ich mir natürlich. Aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass es keine richtige Community mehr hier gibt. Und so politisch angehaucht bin ich auch nicht, als dass ich über jeden x-beliebigen US-Politiker in entsprechenden Bereichen diskuttieren muss
    C
    But what if the Patriots lose? :bawling: You will have to give me lots of quality cuddling time!! :kiss:
    C
    Yep, Pats and Jets play on Thanksgiving night here. Rex Ryan must be scared because he was singing Tom Brady's praises today.:D

Cuddling under warm blankets is one of my truly favorite things to do in the winter (or even in the summer by turning on the A/C full blast until it gets chilly in my flat!) :yesyes: I'm always laying on the couch with Willow and drifting off to sleep with my head resting on her thigh or her shoulder. I love it when she strokes my hair ... I drop off to sleep almost instantly! :o I bet you are nice and warm like her, but don't be surprised if I fall asleep before I get the chance to do anything naughty! ;)

I've always wanted to visit Europe, and I still plan to some day. But money is an issue. And safety is an issue ... terrorists, fears of crashing into the ocean! :eek: But someday for sure. Germany sounds like such an AMAZING place: the culture, the history, the mountains, the clubs, the people (like you!) and, of course, all of that yummy beer.
    C
    Glad you're feeling better. Makes me sad to think my maley-boo is sick.
    Hmmm I didn't think of the Patriots (who won BIG today). Well, forget New Orleans. I can't live without my team, so I guess I'll have to keep dealing with long New England winters -- but once the season ends we'll take a long vacation in the Big Easy! :D :party:
    C
    Hi! The wedding and New Orleans were AMAZING. I wanna go back and stay forever!! Willow and I are great. I've never been so happy in all my life! :) Don't worry, the worst of the storm missed us, we just got a lot of rain. We're getting ready for Thanksgiving now, we'll be doing a lot of cooking this week. Love turkey! :D

How are you sweetie? Hugs and kisses for you! :kiss:
    I'm Sick right now.... i'm in the phillipines.... just got online my celphone.... man very slooooooow freeones.... have a good day... i go back to sleep now...
    No worries, my sweet footsie friend. :) I won't be bunny for too long... Halloween is over. :(

:kiss: Thanks for stopping by - it's been a while!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…