• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Vanilla Bear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey maley, just wanted to see whats up, I'm only around to post pics these days, the talk section is terrible now. :(
    C
    Oh maley your offer is soooo sweet. :D It might be hard to get a cum sample from you because we might be too tempted to drink it instead! ;) Thank you so much for your kind, supportive words, they mean more than you know. :angels:

All my love! :lovecoupl
    C
    For this ceremony, it will just be a couple of close friends and the Wiccan coven. Our families aren't supportive of us. We'd planned to do a small "normal" ceremony for them next month, but they won't have anything to do with it. It's OK. We expected that kind of response. My family has struggled to accept what I am, and Willow comes from an abusive family. We don't need them anyway. Willow and I will start our own family. :)
    C
    Oct. 30 is the big day!!!!! Willow and I are flying to New Orleans on the 26th to spend a few days with the Wiccan coven there. Who knew that the ceremony would actually last for SEVERAL days! :D We're going to honeymoon down there for a full week so we can explore the bayou and the city, especially the French Quarter! So excited!

How are things with you, maley-boo? :kiss:
    C
    Put your hand to your heart ... ... ... that's where I am. And you're in my mine. :iloveyou:

Wait till you get to see another comment of mine. You'll probably regret giving me rep :1orglaugh:tongue:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…