• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
poopfacejim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who is the "blue shirt lady" on your profile? also if can tell who is the pink shirt bust, =)

Thanks
    Re: Rainy/Tatiahna, they had a full-on paysite almost finished at tatiahna.com but they weren't smart enough to figure out how to get around the "adult site" rules for Visa (hint: Verotel instead of CCBILL!!!) and they were trying to use Google for billing. I guess they finally gave up because now it's just a store site. At least the pics are bigger than on fleabay...
    Hey Jim, who are those two girls in your second avatar, or profile pic or whatever it's called? The one in the blue top seems well fit!
    I know which face pic you're talking about and it was proven a fake. Not that it was photoshopped, but that it wasn't actually her. At least that's what I read.
    Hey, poopface..., I TOO love Rainey from eBay. I must have 10K pics of her. Been collecting her for 3 years now. That one avatar pic of yours caught me by surprise, thought it was Lolo Ferrari at first. I don't recall that much see thru in her garments, inspite of the age restricted access.

I have one face pic of her, (that one shows quite a dog), so no wonder she doesn't advertise it.

Catch me direct at 'mowguy50@gmail.com', maybe we can share some zips privately.
    I don't have any other info other than what I posted on this visitor messages page. That's basically the full pic. I found it on my HDD after not seeing it for a long time, so I don't know it's source.
    Hey man thanks for all your posts!

i was just taking a closer look at your avatar on the site you gave and i couldnt help but wonder something....

what sex do you think she was born? The lack of hips, larger sized hands and neck make me think that she may be packing a surprise.... no offence intended man ;D
    Did u get ur Avatar Tatiahna PIC from Ebay or from some place else! Please let me know! Also do u know where I can get a Face Pic? PreventTheTragedy@Yahoo.com
    Thanks for the info. I've heard of her before but I'll definately check her out again.

Keep up the good work!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…