• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
grower_boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    I pray that things work out for you. :angels:
    I'm good as I can be, lol, yeah I saw DS on JK live the other night and I loved it and the lead singer is kind of hot.. so I youtubed it & posted it. I haven't heard any of there other stuff yet, but I'm gonna check em' out. I was just wondering cuz you repped me on it.. :D:beer: take care have a great Weekend. :hatsoff:
    I've only heard it once. It's not bad, but it sounds like it would've fit in better with Audioslave. It had more of a pop rock feel. Not something I look for. I'm not too worried about a change in sound for them. Chris Cornell has said himself that it doesn't represent the sound of the entire album. They have a new album set to come out in October.
    Yeah dude. I don't know if you knew, but Temple of the Dog was actually a tribute album, although all of the songs were originals. It was dedicated to their friend, late singer Andrew Wood from the band Mother Love Bone. Stone Gossard (rhythm guitar) and Jeff Ament (bass) used to be in that band until Wood died. Then after the TotD album they formed Pearl Jam, Chris Cornell (vocals) and Matt Cameron (drums) went back to Soundgarden. Mike McCready (lead guitar) also joined Pearl Jam. So yeah, it's 3/5 Pearl Jam and 2/5 Soundgarden. :)
    yeah they definitely did. i dont know about you but i cant wait for that album
    Hey dude! It's been awhile, how ya been? Saw your post about Remy! That girl is so cute and amazing. Your have to watch her new film for elegant angle if you have'nt heard of it already!
    Later bro
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…