• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
abrogate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Last note since I know you're looking one more time this afternoon.
    It has been a fun project. Your hypothesis was closer to what we discovered.
    While you learned quite a bit of analytics, it goes to show that intuition is not to be dismissed.
    Good add, I didn't think of reviewing the whois, which confirmed what we saw on the ip.
    I had no idea vpn was not as masking as one may think. Great learning from me.
    Just a note in case you check here, if not, I'll hit you on the econ group....
    Spent 30 minutes collecting the statistical data on posts, times, and how much the profiles give positive reactions and you'll see in the chart, it is an outlier. Its all one or employees is the conclusion based on the data.
    The things Economists and Data Scientists do for amusement. ...it has run its course.
    Hey Guy.
    Heartfelt post. I’ll just respond to you. Made me stop and think.
    I wish you well.
    There is a good place where I spend my time, email me if you want to know it.
    Mostly academia legal and eco wonks. There was actually an article posted here by on of the participants.
    It is not anon, so it raises the level of debate and honesty.
    Take care,
    Mike (That is my name)
    abrogate
    abrogate
    Thanks Mike - I'll email you my address. Very interested.
    I'm not quite the academic, but always looking to learn!
    Just read through some thread. Not sure why the hate it directed at you. Lots of posts on it too.
    Haven't seen you on here in a bit, but your posts don't seem to warrant it. Guess he doesn't like your opinion.
    I don't have a horse in the race. Just checking in on you. I want to continue our debate. We tend to argue about the same thing to one another.
    Long over due thanks for the rep. I'd like to get pissed at you when you argue with me, but you tend to backup you case pretty well. Guess you can keep your government and I"ll keep mine.

(Looks like you pissed someone off below - when they protest too much it means you're doing a spot on job!)
    ROFLMFAO...his reading comprehension is weak. He is stuck on autopilot. "Must defend Obama" I have nothing against the president, put I'm not blind! lol
    Great idea on Congress.

Oh, it is pretty clear that he let his HotM account go dormant and just uses the other 2 or 3 accounts to post here. Way to similar and defensive. Kind of stupid. His defense of "check my IP" isn't fooling anyone. I can proxy and vpn from anywhere and I'm not technical
    Very true on Tebow. I don't get it.

Oh...and the dipwad is using more than one account. His HM account is dormant partly because he doesn't have time. It is obvious and the "check my IP address" bullshit is idiotic. It is 2012 anyone can get around that.
    I'm looking forward to meeting you and your wife. She had me laughing on the phone last night. I can tell she can even keep you in line.
    I'm not sure who I'm more looking forward to seeing ;)

Re: Interview - No Mas! It feels like (a term I think Johnny Stryo coined) meesterbation
    Hey Abro - I haven't been on in a while. Is the formerly (some may use the word ex) heated up (if you were doing a crossword puzzle another word might be - fire) guy still pretending he isn't heated up (I think other may say - hot) and large (funny how may similar words there are, like mega)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…