• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
jinxypie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its odd, dont be discouraged. im also out there thinking, this sucks. the hardest thing to do is to start germinating more. days pass so quickly. i think broccoli likes warm soil, around 75 degrees. otherwise it can take longer than 7 days or so to start sprouting. maybe thats our problem, it hasnt hit the 70s yet.
    things are growing slower than i expected. maybe its still early for az. it is still nice and cool. how about you? anything popping up yet?
    Thx for the rep. The Navy tried to convince my mom to make me enlist there. She said since I'm the one that has to go thru Basics to was my decision not hers.:)
    it looks like fencing is your best bet on keeping the buns out. dammit, cant post a link here!
    K
    Hey girl!! Thank you for connecting!!! Mega kisses xoxo :)
    bunnies are super cute! didnt we try to come up with rabbit deterrents in a thread a year or 2 ago? i kinda remember that. that would be tough though, they love their veggies. we got rabbits too but i dont think they go into my yard. im going to goodwill in a few minutes and look for some scarecrow hats or clothes maybe. ill totally take some pics for you ;)
    hehe awesome. yeah, we have a shit load of indoor sprouts and we hand tilled the garden. we planted a few things but something got to them. im thinking birds. gonna make a scarecrow.. as weird as that is. hopefully it works. we get a lot of doves in the mornings.

we are doing broc too, and corn, peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, peas... we got one of those indoor greenhouse jiffy kits. ill have to take some pics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…