• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gusset smears .. will do .. just got back from Hong Kong! Arrived here five hours before I left there ... gotta love timezones!
    Sounds good.

Funny thing about smoking... until this past New Year's Eve I had never smoked anything before in my life. Not cigarettes, not weed, and not cigars. I had a few friends in high school and college who smoked weed, and I've always known people who've smoke cigarettes, but I always passed on both. Well, this past New Year's I was extremely drunk in Louisville and one of my friends had some cigarettes. Along with a couple of buddies, we started smoking until he ran out. Then, for the next three hours, we started bumming them off random people walking around. I probably smoked about a pack that night. I haven't touched a cigarette since.

So... that's a roundabout way of saying that I'd be glad to smoke a cigar, but I haven't had one before. :D
    Dude, give me a date. I'll meet you halfway.

I agree with you about the changes around here. I'm not even really sure how it happened. We've always had douche bags, but the total number seems to be doubling daily now. I look around and the number of posters I like is far outweighed by the ones who annoy the fuck out of me. Somewhere along the way, this forum was lost.
    Yeah, what's that about? He was the only moderator I respected. So much for that.

And I can't neg rep him... his signature is too awesome. :D
    Have you noticed that Briana's lead has increased since Mariah started posting pictures? That makes me giggle...
    Thx for the rep, Dirky! Such a typical guy response: "Yeah, you're still mad..." Made me laugh pretty good!
    plus, I'm not seeing nearly as many interesting posts. What's happened to the dada faction while I was gone?
    My mother always told me to agree with insane persons, lest they get violent...

So yes, of course it's because you're a genius! How silly of me to think otherwise...
    I'll admit I couldn't think of an original location. So I reused old material. And how the hell did you recognise my style from a short sentence?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…