• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
xfire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    Thanks for the Sasha Grey rep! :hatsoff:
    Pretty good - pretty busy. Been traveling quite a bit and have a lot of family commitments; all of which keep me out of trouble, but also rather too absent from the Board ... trying to get back into the posting swing ...
    Thank you for the rep xfire. I still haven't forgotten my assignment, just too lazy to write it and I am drinking a little tonight. lol
    :hatsoff:

Thanks. Those two really drive me crazy. I don't care at all what their political leaning is, but a classic example is Will's next post (which I happened to see because I clicked to see which post you repped me for). Telling me what I think.

Git him for me in that thread. I just love it when he tells me what I think. I'm done with him for a while. I'm even considering putting him on ignore...
    C
    Thanks for the Claire Danes rep! :thumbsup: I agree that she is very hot and sadly underrated! :yesyes:
    Yeah, I grew up in a small town where a lot of people were like that, and I learned that it is a futile battle, because you can never get the truly ignorant to see the light, so it's a battle not really worth fighting........but I will continue to do so in here from time to time, if for no other reason than simply to fuck with the occasional douchebag and/or asshole.....and I think we all know who is their king is on here.
    lol Yeah, it's easy to slip silently into the internet graveyard. I've been gone for a few months. Too busy working. Glad to hear things are going well on your end. I'm heading to bed. Have a good one!
    I've been pretty absent myself lately, so I'll 'fess up that I didn't; nor anyone else though!

How've you been - where've you been?

Me - pretty good. Life with M'Lady goes from strength to strength and work seems to have picked itself up out of the shitter and taken a shower .....:D
    kiss
    Like this

School girl sweetie with a sassy kinda classy
    Little skirt's climbin' way up the knee
    So I took a big chance at the high school dance
    With a missy who was ready to play
    Wasn't me she was foolin' 'cause she knew what she was doin'
    And I know love was here to stay
    When she told me to ...
    Thanks for the rep :hatsoff: It's true though. I quit smoking last year so I try and stay home more. : Thats why I joined the forum :D Anyway thanks again Xfire
    I feel almost dirty in the bad ways for doing it. But I have to be neutral over them, if I let it get out of control alot of people would have ended up on vacation!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…