• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thomas O'Malley

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks man, there's absolutely no hurry at all. Let me know when you have some time and we'll figure something out then. ;) :thumbsup:
    Thanks for the compliment but I've really been too busy lately to make all the sigs that people are requesting.

If you get back to me in a week or so with some kind of idea what you want it to look like and some pics that are at least 575 wide or close to it (they can me bigger but smaller pics usually end up looking real pixely) I'll see what I can do!

~HB
    Thanks for the rep. It is astounding in an era where information is so readily and easily available that people still spew so much blatantly false information!
    all right, thomas. NO dutch-jokes to you, OK?
    must honestly say, here in horizontal "black-red-yellow", neither dutch nor belgium is worth a discussion. in papers :(
    we know the buffer-phase before and at WW2, but after that, .... :( nothing! only frieten, choclate and (dutch) dope for the youngsters...
    you're right. country-building failed everywhere. look at israel, serbo-kroatia, and - also - to belgium. separate peoples in one country won't work - (_even_ in south germ.)
    will take some time, to read/research/investigate your situation. I won't babble about things, i really don'tknow.

ps: postings in "the-belgium-NON-dutch-version" are no problem for me... - if you don't mind i'm answering in english ;)

tot gauw, ka-jott
    (there are enough problems in the world besides language/speech!) :tongue:
    Hey, Ik ben niet overdrijven.. ;) sorry thomas, change it to "universal language"... can read (AND understand) "dutch" :D but my grammar is a shame. holy shit! i can imagine your point of view. it's as bad as over here, i assume. 16 "counties" :D erm "states" - 3 pay the financial adjustment (redistribution of income) to the other 13 states (bundeslaender). short example: our neighbour "rheinland-pfalz" is dept-ridden, bot offers free kindergarten/playschool for everyone (familyincome doesent count) and, as a election gift for march 2011, free school-busses for ALL. but they've got no money in their poket. this millions come from us (the taxpayers at least), but we self got no free playschools and busses, and so on. it's really a piece of shit.
    you mean that crap too, thomas? think to myself, it's time to emigrate.....somewhere?? :D
    greets, ka-jott
    the frieten, bier and the chocolade are still a real treat! :thumbsup:

do you mind, if i call it "DUTCH"?? :1orglaugh
    hoi, lowlander. ;)
    Oh, c'mon. before belgium falls, there are enough candidates like greece, spain, eire.......
    trust philippe.........:D :D
    georges prosper remi, french fries & good beer are a foundation you'd not underestimate.
    tot gauw!
    hi thomas
    sorry for the sideswipes tonight. couldn't resist. ;) hope, you didn't get the wrong end of the stick.
    wich area are you from? dutch, flemish or (even) frensh-speakers.. :)
    Ref. is optional. or per PN.
    cheers, ka-jott

btw: despite to jayhell, it could be flanders?
    Kan er alleen maar van dromen. Klinkt nog niet zo gek als je er geen last van hebt: wat extra tijd om iets te doen voor jezelf en zo...

Je vids gezien: LOOOOL :rofl2:
    Heb zelf ook iets met chronische vermoeidheid, zei het dat ik slaap gelijk zot en nooit uitgeslapen raak hoe kort of lang ik ook slaap.
    Zo weinig uur lijkt me toch nogal... weinig. Toch geen cvs of zo?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…