• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
grower_boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    Hi!!!! It was a long week, but only because it was the last week before VACATION! :party: God, I really need the time off. I've got a date tonight (wish me luck! ;)), then I'm going to the Pats-Cowboys game on Sunday with a friend. This week, I'm visiting my mom and getting stuff done at home I've been putting off -- like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood! :D

Yuck ... math. Ever notice how all the bad things are four-letter words? :1orglaugh Hope your hard work on your midterms pays off with good grades!

Radio class? So that explains why you and your gal are on the same frequency (bad pun)! :D It sounds like a fun class. So do you work at a radio station besides classwork? If so, do you and she ever work together on a broadcast? If you do, play any "fast" song and see if she's willing to dance a few moves with you in the booth. Girls LOVE dancing! :yesyes: And I bet she'll dig the spontaneity! :yesyes:

Have a great weekend! :wave: :kiss:
    C
    Pats win!!! Yayy!!!! I was really excited for the game -- HUGE rivalry matchup -- and am soooooooo glad to wash away some of the bitter taste of that playoff loss last season :party:

So how come you only see your girl twice a week? Is it for classes? Is there any way you could just happen to "bump" into her in the hallway, cafeteria, bar or something, and strike up a conversation? If you feel a strong connection with her, I'm willing to bet a LOT of cash that she feels it, too. That lab class you mentioned, is it "chemisty" class by any chance? ;) :D Give it time, let her get to know you more, and show genuine interest in what she has to say. And watch for her silent signals! You'll get her eventually!! :yesyes: *fingerscrossed*

Take care, my friend! :kiss:
    C
    You're welcome! Two of my all-time favorite models are Piper Fawn and Zuzana Zeleznovova. My God, their beauty is beyond this world. There must be a great genetic pool over there, I guess. :yesyes:

My week, honestly, was LONG and stressful. We were knocked out by server issues a couple of times, which made for a couple of long days/nights. :hairpull: The weekend couldn't come fast enough, and I can't wait for football today! :party:

How are things with you, my friend? Have you made a move on your special young lady yet? ;) :D
    C
    GB, thanks for the reps, buddy!! :) Those Euro girls .... :drool2:
    C
    I'm great, thanks for asking! Just getting some errands done today before working at the club tonight for a couple of hours. I love the extra cash! Besides I gotta pay for my car! LOL. It's a Civic and it's been pretty good to me so I really can't complain too much. :thumbsup:

I bet that young lady has kept all those good deeds in the back of her mind -- and besides, women have a sixth sense about when a guy REALLY digs her. So her boyfriend makes rap vids? Eeeeew. When she realizes what a crappy deal that is, she'll realize there are much better options out there -- namely YOU! Keep being yourself around her, make her laugh, be kind and that will help speed her departure for Mr. Moviemaker. :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Take care, my friend! :kiss: :wave:
    No, I love wrestling. I'm just not that entertained by WWE's current product, although I'm starting to come around. Miz, Orton, and Punk are probably favorites from their current roster.

Yeah:
    Attitude Era > Everything else. Ever.
    C
    I still see that drop in my nightmares! :eek: But thanks for the rep, my friend!

My rear brakes started grinding really bad, like something was rubbing in sync with the tires. Both needed a total replacement. Calipers, pads, rotors. :( The odd thing is: my brakes were only a year old (but no warranty). It's like, WTF?

Family drama, huh? I can really relate to that. :facepalm: I love my family but sometimes it's like: "Just leave me ALONE!" :1orglaugh

I'm glad to hear things are going good at school. Enjoy every minute while you can! This girl you're sweet on, does she know you like her? Maybe drop a hint or two and see her reaction? It will be worth seeing if she likes you ... you're a nice guy, so maybe she'll dump her boyfriend for the better opportunity! :lovecoupl
    C
    I wish I could've given you triple-rep for Olivia. What an innocent-looking naughty babe! MEOW! :surprise: :bowdown:

All is good here, despite sinking $800 into my car to get the brakes fixed today. :facepalm: I'm planning on spending the weekend watching football!

How are things with you? Gosh, it's been awhile since we talked! How's school going? Are there any college gals you have an eye on? ;) :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…