• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I miss you:kiss:
    Yeah, thanks for the rep that you were able to give anyway. I'm not surprised that you appreciated that post. He is so simple-minded & predictable that it doesn't take much to take him and his ignorant ass apart. There are just some people in this world that you realize that there is absolutely nothing that could happen to make you respect, much less like them.....and you can actually take pride and solace in that fact.....he is definitely one of those rare and pathetic breeds. Ha ha ha!
    Hey, not a problem. Seeing how nobody else was stepping up, and I had the OOTW one to deal with anyway....I figured it was the least I could do....but I put them both on the same schedule to make it easier.

Anyway, I trust you have seen that half of Will E. Trebus has been banned during your absence? 1 down, and 1 to go! Ha ha ha!

Thanks for the rep, and welcome back! :glugglug:
    I dunno, some kind of weird dude. "He" does dig trannies afterall. His power trips on here are quite hilarious though, you have to admit. His life must REALLY suck.
    And deny the board such prodigiously laughable gems as he's prone to do?? Oh gawd no!!

'Mega
    I agree...they are what they are, and they do what they do. I did notice things had mellowed a bit on here while 'Trebus was banned. I can just imagine that it would have been like Heaven on Earth on here when the other one was banned...esp. if it was like for a year.

Sadly, I suspect that we give the little children what they want when we pay attention to them and their antics.....it's just that it's so damned hard to totally ignore them, which I'm sure you already know.

Like you said....."Oh, well.......what are you going to do"! The way I look at it is that it takes some miserable people for us to fully appreciate the decent ones.....so I guess they do serve some purpose on this planet! Ha ha ha!
    Yeah, I totally agree with you there. I don't let him get to me anymore, though I can't seem to forget the shit he pulled on me that made me dislike him in the 1st place. I saw the way he acted in the Obama thread he started, and I became irritated for like 10 secs, and I saw you handled him quite well anyway...so I just said "meh" and moved on. I do wish I could just avoid him, but because of the way he acts, I won't put him on ignore of course.

But yeah, I just like entertaining myself by going at him with the truth.....but, the fact of the matter, his act is getting too predictable and tired for me to care all that much anymore! Ha ha ha! I figure what he really wants is for people to really lay into him and cuss him out so it's a clear violation of the board rules and he can report them to get them banned. Sadly for him, I'm too wise and mature to ever give him what I suspect he REALLY wants...and I know you are as well.
    Anyway, stay the course.....and don't let up on his sorry ass.....God knows I won't. It's not like he makes it hard for us to call him for what he is.....and do it in an honest and frank manner at that (without relying on the baseless and personal childish attacks that are his forte)! Ha ha ha! :glugglug:
    I know this sounds like a broken record...but what is HIS problem anyway? I mean, all one has to do is examine the nature of his posts, and threads that he starts, and it's clear (to anyone with an IQ over 10 anyway) what his intentions and purpose for being here are......and the fact that he is genuinely a horrible and miserable person (a fact that I recently posted to which he called a personal attack....like I care enough about him to actually make a personal attack....ha ha ha!).

Why nobody will just send him on a personal vacation is beyond me. Being totally serious here, if he is like this in real life, and every indication would seem to point to that being the case.....It's truly a wonder that he hasn't been murdered by now. I don't wish anyone would die, and I wish he would just go away, but someone as Hell bent on pushing people's buttons.....it really is a wonder he hasn't been murdered when you stop and think about it!
    I almost neg repped myself when the thought first crossed ny mind but he made some good posts in the 'war on terror' thread so I thought what the hell, he'll probably go and neg rep me for it as he often does!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…