• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
meesterperfect

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Marriage would not exist nor would this silly tattoo fad." - you must be a believer to know this, see Matthew 22:30 and Leviticus 19:28
    Well, I get what the thing is with Eve...she has a seriously scorching body and fucks like champ...I can't fault anyone for falling for her thing....just thought your response was one-wordly funny....

'Mega
    This board has sections for babes & for every topic under the sun, so it is not the same as your incorrect car thread comparison. As long as it doesn’t contravene the rules then peple don’t have to “eeze up” as you put it on any topic.
    & this has nothing to do with tolerance. In fact that is an awful word, people shouldn’t have to tolerate homosexuals or anyone else. Just let people be.
    PS – I have not “bee” trained to do anything.
    & I fail to see how I have been defensive or nasty by simply stating the rather obvious point that if a thread’s topic doesn’t interest you (be it concerning homosexuality or any other topic) simply ignore it. I’m genuinely not sure how having threads which are on topics that you don’t like affects you? There are many threads on here that are of no interest to me but I wouldn’t ask people to “eeze up” on them as it is my choice whether or not I read/contribute to them.
    End of line.
    So by your logic get rid of all threads not concerning babes!! :rolleyes:
    You really are totally clueless!
    :ban:
    Thanx buddy for allow me as your friend. :D

Actually friendship is a very important thing in every sector and community.
    right now i just can't remember, somewhere i read that
    "he/she will find many causes to live long, who got many friends. " :)

take care n keep in touch. :D

Regards.
    Hi,

thanx buddy for your post to my thread.

well, i like to add you as my friend. it would be a great honor for me, if you allow me as your friend here in Freeones BB.

Regards.
    your rotating alfred e neuman mesmerizes me. that little dick looks so hilarious to me still.
    Thank you for the Jeff Lynne and the Roy Wood rep -- ELO and the prerequiste band -- the Move were great! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…