• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
DeeDeeDeluxx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I love your huge juicy suckable tits Dee Dee! I'm sad that you've retired, but hope that you're enjoying it. I guess I'll just have to use your old pics when I feel the URGE....*g*
    no that wasn't me, in fact i was told i was impersonated on a site called BEA, a guy told me that i was in the chat room for years, i told him, nope, not me, he said this person uploaded photo's under my name and everything, just another faker. i just had to laugh.
    Years ago..Did you belong to a site SWYDM ?I rememeber your screen name being on that site.That woman had altered boobs an was blond..Just asking..
    Dee Dee I think you're beautiful and sexy ...... so I hope to come to the United States one day, and to meet you .....

I see your photos on Scoreland is ...... I'm really excited ;)
    No my back doesn't hurt, questions like that do, i have been asked that 50,000 times, it's not your fault, people are curious, when i was a house dancer, i heard it 10 times a night, everynight, for 10 years. Others i've heard to Death, " Can you run?..." Do they Hurt?....I bet you don't sleep on your stomach"....Hey we don't need basketballs...Hey, why did you do that?...When are you going to get those removed, your a freak...Guy's can be cruel, woman can be evil, just remember, when you talk to a entertainer, think before you speak, saying something nice goes along way, a stupid one gets you nowhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…