• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
STDiva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol - Just saw your Rep Comment - Thanks! And the Answer is join my site and request to shoot a scene with me - that's all :) - HUGGS & KISSES
    Hey, I saw you were on so I thought I would say hello and invite you to add me as a friend here on Freeones. Feel free to say Hi and leave a comment on my thread here. Have a great day
    XOXOX Angel Vain
    Daft Punk and Crystal Castles are Awesome! there two of my favorites as will. other favorites include....

Aqua, Ayria, The Birthday Massacre Blood Stain Child, Bloodparade, Cadaveria, Dark Tranquillity, The Devil Wears Prada, Eths, Fear Factory, In Flames, Iwrestledabearonce, Mnemic, POD, Rammstein, Theatres Des Vampires, Type O Negative

And So many more.
    i've always wondered just what kind of music are into since you say most of mine are shit. lets hear what you like.
    Indeed. I got full time job at nursing home and it include so much awesome incentives. So I been working heavy and sleeping light lol

How you and the girlfriend going?
    I'd rep you if I could, but you hit the Charlie Sheen nail on the head! Well said, sir! :D:clap::glugglug:
    Saw that your siggy space was open for rent. :o I tried to make this one as simple as possible. Henessey, Kobe, a hot bitch, and your user name. You're under no obligation to use this of course, but feel free to do so. :)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…