• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
SpexyAshleigh

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• happy valentine day my sexy friend ;)
    Baby got back bacon...that was supposed to be a semi-clever Canadian-oriented compliment.
    I saw some of your answers in your "Ask me" page and I was hoping we could get to know each other better in relation to this comment: "Dicks on their own aren't sexy. They do nothing for me. I get sent dick pics every single day and I don't get why dudes send them to me because I'm very open about not giving a shit what a guys dick looks like. In saying that however, when I see a guy enjoying himself, or when the dick is attatched to someone I care about, or have a friendship/relationship or at least know on some level...then it can be hot. I prefer seeing the whole package, and having some sort of connection with a guy...be it online via webcam, or in a real-life romp. Did that make sense? I tend to ramble, and by the time I'm done I'm just like "huh?"
    I can't believe it's not butter or regular butter,like Land o Lakes?...By the way I have a funny trick that I do with the Land o Lakes foil wrapping with the girl on it.lol
    Hiya Spexy! :) Just wanna say thanks for answering all my questions, *MUAHHHH* you're so nice! Well, I wish you all the best for your big move and hopefully you've recovered from your surgery, or at least recovering. Take Kare, sweets Xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…