• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
TAYSTEVENS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can only wish you the best. Thoughts and prayers are with you :angels: :kiss:
    Feel free to pm me or to drop me a message.

:georges:
    Hi Taylor! I hope the pain of the chemo is not too strong for you. I am sure the best cam girl you are will win the fight! xoxo
    Hey girl, just checkin in with you. Hope you're doing ok. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
    HI TAY ! You have all my support for your cancer's fight! Friends are importants to give you hope and straight. And ... talking about straight what UFC's fighter do you prefer between Franck Mir and GSP?
    I'm sure you know why i say that lol Gsp is a FRENCH CANADIAN!! xoxo you're awsome!
    ty all so so much this means so much to m e this is what i wanted ! thank you all for your continued support
    Congrats Baby for winning the best cam girl, didn't I tell you that it will be you?
    You know why?Because you are the best, as simple as that.
    Love you , Sweety.
    Wooow congratulations for your victory at the best cam! I am sure this will give you a lot of straight to fight the cancer! As you love UFC(me too lol) i can say you have 3 rounds to make this cancer K.OOOO! LOT OF FRENCH KISSES!
    :partysml:COnGRATS:partysml: On winning Best Cam Girl. I hope you have a great weekend
    I sent a PM not sure if you got it, but wanted to wish you the best.Anyway best wishes for the new year and hope you get good news,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…