• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
TAYSTEVENS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw the youtube video with you and sara jay having balloon popping fun at exxxotica! KEEP THIS VIDEO IN MEMORY because I hope you will do the same thing at the AVN OF THE NEXT YEAR!! Maybe you have a cancer but you had already won fights in the life (lost weight) and you can also beat this little cancer!

YOU HAVE ALL THE STRAIGHT OF MY HEART ! Waiting for your message TAY(Even if I know it's difficult to you to post)
    I went to your site but I saw this bad ,this horrible, this fucking new. The first time I red that i knew that's all a joke but unfortunately it was true. I was really TOUCHED BY YOUR HISTORY not just because of you risk of cancer but by your courage.

I know you maybe scared , you maybe scared but you don't quit , you are still here and you still make happy your fans wtih sexy photos. I admire your straight (i hope give you a lot of with my message) because me too i had a difficult operation. I understand you TAY.

To finish , I want to say you : JUST DON'T QUIT TAY! JUST DON'T QUIT!
    I hope for you and I'm waiting to your answer !
    Tay. You are very brave to post what you did on the boards. You are one amazing lady and I wish you nothing but the best.

hey tay I've voted 4 you and want to tell you how much I want you to win your categories!!! How r u? Hope everything is fine!!
    Oh my dearest Taylor: my lovely snow bunny from the great white north I am your BIGGEST fanatic! Heh heh. Have followed your stuff since your early camgirl days. You are a real treat here on Earth! Hope my country treats you so nicely and that Vegas is very good for you. I LOVE you Canadians, by the way. What is it with you Canadian girls being so sultry and attractive, by the way? Is it in the water? ;)
    Hi TAY ! I voted AGAIN FOR YOU and I love your glasses you look so naughty with! Would you like to be my sexy and strick teacher lol ?! FRENCH KISS to you BABY!!
    I voted 4 you baby . I expect you will add your sexy french fan! A LOT OF KISS TAY xoxo
    I WILL VOTE FOR YOU TAY just if you tell me :"Mika give me your gun(or cum)" i'm waiting for your message TAY xoxo
    You deserve to be the winner baby, and congrats for making it to the top 15 in cam girl, OCSM and Adult model categories.Love you
    I vote you in final round, everyday, after I read your post in the FreeOnes thread why you should be the winner. Its beautiful comments. Oh dear! It makes me having lots of erotic pleasures. Thank very much babe for the post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…