• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
desifoxx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi Desi, iam astonished by your beauty.
    you are one of the kind of attraction i never saw in life.
    wish we could be friends.
    :bowdown: Are you and Ellie out of the biz for good!? Please say it aint so... Please come back, you have a lot of fans missing you both! :lovecoupl
    You are one hot MILF. I love to see you and your gorgeous daughter posing together. Love your work!
    Hi Desi, I'm ur fan. I see ur movies a lot. You have a beautiful face and a sexiest body. Love the way you kiss, and you are hottest woman I have seen. I wanna have sex with u. Very very hot. And yes, I do spread ur videos around for purchase, from your site. You are sucha beautiful sexy woman. Love you Desi. - Fan, India
    You look smoking hot. Are you really 48 years old? You look way younger than that!
    Wow, didn't even know this was here. Just found it. The system is weird with me. I don't show up on the main page. Elli's on the directory but I'm not. I'm working with a moderator to get me all set up. I have to pass the link to my section to fans all the time or they can't find me here. Thanks!!
    I think you are gorgeous. Big fan. Please keep it up. I'm buying everything you put out.

--Your devoted pervert
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…